Thanks Bill P!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My side sills were turning yellow and had trouble with one dealership about getting it fixed under my warranty. Well, Bill P gave me some advice and I decided to take it to another dealership. (Susan Shein in Pelham AL). I talked to the service manager and asked him if he knew Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse. He said yup and I showed him my problem. I thought he was going to turn me down and before I said anything, he was writing up the papers for me to get new updated side sills!!!! I was like...wow! that was easy. So off I went happy! Bill, I didn't have to use your shop manager...but thanks for your help and advice!!

I always think it's funny when I drive my Viper to a Dodge Dealership and everyone there acts like they never seen one before. You get extra special treatment. When I drop off the car, I will still take pictures of my OD just to make sure no joy rides are taken. Too many horror stories.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ab:
I will still take pictures of my OD just to make sure no joy rides are taken. Too many horror stories.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good idea Adam. Never thought of that one.

BTW, email your number to me.

Trbulnc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always buy my parts from Susan Schein (Tony in parts). Great guys to deal with and always give me the best prices on Viper Accessories. They give the Tenn/Ala. region good deals and good service.

stephen

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
dont listen to dhat billy pp,he dont know nothin,he calls dhat pysic(psyco)woman)on tv dhat were he gots his answers.

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered a few parts from Bill -- be here Friday. They were the 3" Corsa, an extended warranty, and, oh yes, a 01 GTS! He darn near gave that car to me -- didn't want it, but Bill is such a nice guy. Made me an offer I couldn't refuse (came with one broken arm).

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Paul,

Just talked to Cleo and she told me today is your day for outrageous SEX. Leave work NOW...............I mean NOW !!! She did mention that you shuoldn't wear the leopard skin thong, as your wife joined PETA last week and it might not go over big - pun intended.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ab,

Wich year is your car and what do you mean by "updated" sills?
In which way are they different?
Thanks.
Luc.00 GTS

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go again!! This is Bill Pemberton week. Jon B again starting next Monday.
Will the two of you screw something up so we can get a complaint every once in a while?
Bill, is my 03 in yet? What color is it?

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must concur .... Bill Pemberton is definitely the man. I recently called Bill and talked with him for almost an hour. He is a complete gentleman and I hope to do business with him the next time I purchase a Viper.