THANKS Chuck B ! !

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really can't thank Chuck Babel enough, for helping me out by checking on a Viper for me down in Florida.
I placed a post looking for someone to check a car out in Florida for me, (I am in VA) and Chuck came to the rescue.
He took time out of his schedule to help a guy who is looking for a Viper out. He went over and thouroughly checked the car over, took a load of digital photos and sent them to me along with comments and a phone call.
Helping out a complete stranger with only the commom bond of the love of a fantastic car!
I missed out on the car, but I wanted to express my appeciation here in print, and to thank this great fraternity of Viper owners that have always answered any dunb question I have posed as a newbie!
Thanks again Chuck!
and I am STILL LOOKIN!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, Gerald, and Antonio checked one out for me down in Tampa, and it's the one I bought! It's great to have locals willing to check them out to save you possible heartache or unnecessary flight time and $.

BTW, what sort of snake are you looking for? There are some down here in NC...

(Note my avatar which has my car the day I got it down in Tampa, then Gerald's, then one of Chuck's furthest back
smile.gif
.)

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No prob slaughterj.........
I would have done the same for lookin4asnake if I was in town at the time, but now I'm back.
Always glad to help

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn Joe. Sorry you didn't get it. Well thanks for the good words. It's not all work though, we usually get together and make a party out of it.
smile.gif

Everybody in Viperworld helps each other out. Slaughter repaid the favor by putting me up (or putting up with me) during my trip to Viper Days at VIR. Thanks again John.

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck is a machine when it come to helping viper owners. Not many people like him out there!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When it comes Vipers, Chuck lives, breathes, ****'s everything Viper. I think he would rather drive his Viper over anything else in the world. He's very relaiable (except when he tells you to go to the wrong restaurant to meet him!
laugh.gif

See soon Chuck?

Gerald

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Everybody in Viperworld helps each other out. Slaughter repaid the favor by putting me up (or putting up with me) during my trip to Viper Days at VIR. Thanks again John.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're welcome, come on up anytime
smile.gif

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vip-RT10:
No prob slaughterj.........
I would have done the same for lookin4asnake if I was in town at the time, but now I'm back.
Always glad to help

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks again! I think I'll need to get back down to Tampa sometime, maybe you won't be on a European vacation then
smile.gif