Thanks, Don @ TireOption!

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. What an incredible buying experience.

I had never dealt with Don before, but the reviews on here seemed very positive, so I thought I'd give him a shot.

I caught him on AIM late Monday afternoon, introduced myself and asked him for a price quote on a set of new Nitto Invos (275 18 up front and 345 19 in the back). I was shocked at how low the price was for four (4) brand new tires, shipped to my door.

I told him I'd like to go ahead and buy them. About 30 seconds later, I had an invoice in my email with a link to Google checkout. Logged in, clicked "pay" and was done with the whole transaction in less than about 5 minutes from initial contact with Don to checkout.

At about 11:30 p.m. on Monday night I get a PM from Don saying that he got the tires out that afternoon and he provided a tracking number for them.

Tonight, they were already on my porch! Not even 48 hours later. That's amazing.

I'm very very impressed with Don @ Tire Option. Great pricing, easy to get ahold of, easy payment arrangement, and lightning fast shipping. I highly recommend him.

Can't wait to get these new tires mounted on Friday.

Thanks again, Don!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. What an incredible buying experience.

I had never dealt with Don before, but the reviews on here seemed very positive, so I thought I'd give him a shot.

I caught him on AIM late Monday afternoon, introduced myself and asked him for a price quote on a set of new Nitto Invos (275 18 up front and 345 19 in the back). I was shocked at how low the price was for four (4) brand new tires, shipped to my door.

I told him I'd like to go ahead and buy them. About 30 seconds later, I had an invoice in my email with a link to Google checkout. Logged in, clicked "pay" and was done with the whole transaction in less than about 5 minutes from initial contact with Don to checkout.

At about 11:30 p.m. on Monday night I get a PM from Don saying that he got the tires out that afternoon and he provided a tracking number for them.

Tonight, they were already on my porch! Not even 48 hours later. That's amazing.

I'm very very impressed with Don @ Tire Option. Great pricing, easy to get ahold of, easy payment arrangement, and lightning fast shipping. I highly recommend him.

Can't wait to get these new tires mounted on Friday.

Thanks again, Don!

Since you got them so cheap go ahead and order me a set and pay for them while your at it (19's of coarse):D

Don@TireOption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate the kind words Mark. Thank you once again for your business. Please spread the word and let everyone know! :D

If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Don