Thanks for Info. Ordered my 2004 today

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today I ordered my first viper from Bill Pemberton!!

Thanks, J Mcguire, Fred, Lee & Hans for refering me to Bill. He spent over an hour explaining the process & the car I would be getting. He seems like a great salesman to work with. With a year to wait for 2004 models, I guess I will have to hang on to my C5 a little longer.

Andy

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats - you wont be disapointed with Bill's outstanding salesmanship.
I know the wait is painful but I am sure it will be well worth it (at least that is what I keep telling myself, having waited 2 years for the SRT/10 already).

Best regards

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And now you will be able to also enjoy the Woodhouse delivery experience....in my case, and I even order Durangos this way, the nicest people in the whole world are going to show up with great big hulking dually Dodge crew cabs with enclosed trailers with your new toy and they are gonna back it right up into your driveway and then take you through a personalized delivery process that cannot be duplicated. These guys have got a new business model! You are gonna love it, and I'm betting the car will be there sooner than you think!

OP
OP
AJT

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, now just to wait... Now I will have my toy collection in the garage complete (my wife parks her car in the driveway). That was the deal when we bought the house, she got to pick the house & I got the garage. I wish it was a little larger of course. I am already having delivery dreams.

Thanks

Andy

OP
OP
AJT

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK.. Now it has been 6 days since I ordered my 2004......
T-360 days or so & counting. I'm Jones'n!! I am looking to sell my C5 & get a used Viper to hold me over for a year. Are there any good places in Houston to buy a used Viper??

Thanks
Andy

Bad Asp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SWV is right. I was a member of PCA for a number of years and I have never met a more down-to-earth, fun bunch of people that are motorheads to the max than VCA people! Get your car, join the club, and be active! The more, the merrier!

Bob W

OP
OP
AJT

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SW VIPER & BAD ASP,
Thanks for the replies, I took delivery of my 02 RT 10 wednesday afternoon from Bill P. Today is my first driving day. What a car! I am going to look into Houston Viper club site today.
What a change from a C5.

One question : How do you wipe the grin off your face!

Thanks
Andy

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
One question : How do you wipe the grin off your face!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I find taping the corners of your mouth down works for a while.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude