Thanks to Bill P & Woodhouse

imagine32000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nope, haven't received my ACR as of yet. However, I did receive a personally written letter in the mail from Bill P detailing the rarity of the 2008 color model/combo lineup & thanks for the patience thus far. He also stated that he will be on vacation for a couple of weeks & provided his personal cellphone number in case I had any questions. Some of you may have received something similar also. Just thought I'd post a quick note, as little things like these are appreciated & foster good business.

- Matt

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well sorry to hear that but my ACR is here! No not really, just kidding got the same letter from Bill as you and I agree a first class organization.

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to second that about Bill P and Woodhouse. Stand up all the way around.
Now, if Dodge, will stand up, and start building our cars.:2tu:

schackman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That letter went out to everyone.

I got the same one. Just a name change. Its easier that way.

V

Venomiss

Nope, haven't received my ACR as of yet. However, I did receive a personally written letter in the mail from Bill P detailing the rarity of the 2008 color model/combo lineup & thanks for the patience thus far. He also stated that he will be on vacation for a couple of weeks & provided his personal cellphone number in case I had any questions. Some of you may have received something similar also. Just thought I'd post a quick note, as little things like these are appreciated & foster good business.

- Matt

Matt,
It's nice to hear and even nicer for Bill to provide his cell on his vacation.:2tu:
I hope he is having a good time wherever that may be.

Venomiss