Thanks to BTR Tom and Lou Belanger

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently installed the BTR/Belanger headers and exhaust. I just wanted to give kudos to Tom and Lou for their excellent product and customer service.

I installed the the entire system in my garage and I'd have to say that for a novice it went fairly smooth. Tom and Lou were always available to address any issues that I had.

The first thing I noticed is that the car sounds INCREDIBLE! The idle sounds awesome, VERY deep but with a crisp pop. Cruising at lower RPMs it sounds like a big block. At WOT it just screams! I've had at least a half dozen people come up and tell me it is the best sounding Viper they have heard. There is a noticable power increase, but I need to re-dyno the car and find out exactly what the power gain is.

I highly recommend this setup and if you are in the market for headers and exhaust, give Tom Welch at BTR a call and he'll hook you up.

OP
OP
C

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yea, thanks to SoCal and ACR Joe for answering my questions while I was exhaust shopping.

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was one of the half dozen. Definitely the best sounding Viper I've ever heard. Can't wait to see if the car can back it up and show some real power...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960