Thanks to John at CCW wheel

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday I bought a set of CCW wheels from John to take to the track.These wheel tire combos enabled me to run my best time ever.I had a few friends with Mustangs that wanted to race and I beat down everyone.At the local eighth mile track I ran a 7.51 @ 96.77 mph.These tires were awesome.I was cutting consistent 1.6 60 footers and could easily hit 1.5 had they not closed the track.The car is 7.3x capable with the current set-up.I could not believe how easy it was to drive with these wheels on;much different than my Supra.No gadgets to play with ,just tach it to redline and drop the clutch.NASTY!
Thanks again John,

Joe

Alternative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome 60' times!

Does CCW have different styles of wheels or just one? Were any of the 'stangs heavily modifed?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TTBADBOY:
much different than my *****.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ew, Joe. You had to use the "S" word.

Congrats on the 60' times. John Purner knows his stuff.

OP
OP
D

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One mustang was procharged running 16 psi with a frontmount intercooler.He ran 8.0 @ 100 mph.Quick mph but no E.T.The other ran a 351,gutted,with a 200 shot.He had nawsss problems and only ran 8. something.My snake was eatin horse all night.I told em they would need need a Mongoose to take me out.Haha.
supergrin.gif
There was a lot of smack talk leading up to it but in the end the Viper came out on top with authority.Im so proud!

Joe

OP
OP
D

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Ew, Joe. You had to use the "S" word.

Congrats on the 60' times. John Purner knows his stuff.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry about that,it slipped.
supergrin.gif
Next time you have to join us Chucky.

Joe