Thanks to John Gastman, for going out of his way to help....

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my younger brother with his First New Car purchase. A 2004 Siver SRT-4!
John, owns Roanoke Chrysler-Plymouth in Illinois. I have met John a few different times at VCA events, always thought he was a great guy. But he really over did it for my brother. The price he gave him was GREAT to say the least! But he also called my brother personally more than once, offering his help with anything he needed, he offered to deliver the car to him at no charge(200 miles away), and gave my brother a little extra time to send his insurance check to John after my brother took delivery of the SRT-4! John really made the experience great!
VCA does it again! Thanks John! :2tu:

My brother has promised me he is going to mod it so that he can smoke Vettes come this spring :headbang:

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with everyone. He treated me great and made my delivery very special. I flew there from Florida and he had a driver there to pick me up, my car was inside parked by itself he demoed and we test did a test drive, then steak dinner, then let me spend the night at his house and took me back very early in the dense fog to the dealership pointed the direction and off to Florida in the most powerful car I ever owned. What a trip.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang