Thanks to Ringgold Dodge...

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Jeff and Ringgold Dodge for my new 2002 GTS. :headbang:
The experience couldnt have been easier. It was super painless. Woodhouse and Ringgold are the best dealerships to do business with that I have encountered.:2tu:
But this post is about todays acquisition. I will post pictures very soon........

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Especially in the shortest period of time....ya'll are in the lead:cool: Ben get tired of the RT/10 already, or just wanting to start a new collection?:D

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The collection is growing and one of these days I will make it up to franklin to check it out, especially the vert on order.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we have a winner in the "who can buy the most new toys during Tony's BBQ weekend" contest. Corsa and short throw shifter for the SSG, and a new GTS. I think the 2nd place winner bought a tire gauge from the gas station :lmao: Congrats on the GTS!!

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe if I get an early release for good behavior from the wife and kids i'll twist chads arm and we can take a ride up. If there is a ******* close by or on the way I think that would seal the deal for chad.

DreamOn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to Jeff and Ringgold Dodge for my new 2002 GTS. :headbang:
The experience couldnt have been easier. It was super painless. Woodhouse and Ringgold are the best dealerships to do business with that I have encountered.:2tu:
But this post is about todays acquisition. I will post pictures very soon........

Dude... you're out of control! I love it! Can't wait to see it!
As Will Smith would say... "What do you do for a living, and how can I learn to do the same thing?" (approximate quote)

Let me know which you prefer... the GTS or the RT/10. :headbang::headbang:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO!!:lmao: actually, I like the GTS because I can add a superior audio system, that will kick as much ****** as the Viper, itself, does.:D

I thought you had a system in the RT/10 when you were getting gas last Saturday evening. Missy said it was the factory unit. I didn't think the stock system could go that loud. I honestly couldn't even tell you if mine works or not. :D

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
aftermarket audio system? now you're talking!! let me know if you need any pointers. :)