Thanks to the KC Viper club!

Reaction score
I have just been checking emails and things after the KC holiday party and I just want to throw out a big THANK YOU to them for including me in the group even though I am not really an owner. They are such a tight knit group of enthusiasts that really love the Viper and each other as a family. To be included with them is a real honor and makes me proud of the Viper community I serve.

I have been around and involved with lots of clubs over the years including my own circles within the SCCA, but the closeness and genuine concern for community within the KC VCA is awe inspiring. The Viper following is definitely unique in its selflessness when it comes to charitable giving. The car is the center but the group is what makes it a success!

I'm sure there are dozens of other Viper clubs out there that share this bond and I applaud you all for the desires you all share.

Thanks and I hope you all have a great and safe holiday season. :2tu:

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time. The name Viper Club doesn't do our group justice more like Viper Family.:2tu:

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We always appreciate the service and help that you, Bill and others in NE offer us as a club. Thank you for coming, thank you for bidding. I can speak for all of us in the KC club when I say we hope to continue our great relationship with the folks at Woodhouse.

Kurt E

V

Venomiss

A big thank you to all those members who helped make our holiday party possible.
Can't say enough about how nice it is to go to an event and not worry about planning it.;)

Thanks for attending our soiree Mark and I still have the handcuffs. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang