The 2012 Viper...?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not anywhere close. Picture the best styling cues from all gen's and (IMO) you have the GEN. V You will love it when you see it. :)

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw it at VOI 11 and the "Real Thing" makes those renderings look like day old dog puke.

Anyone who loves the Gen2 - Gen4 Vipers will like the new Gen 5!!!

Regards,
Aaron

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been there (VOI 11), not seen that but something MUCH more beautiful!!

Wish I could get one of the first production cars for my birthday in 2012 if the tentative date will be correct because the more time passes the more I do not want to fix my current car up anymore.....

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All you people who've seen it, why not help us not so lucky people out by making a sketch... I think we'd all like an idea of what's to come. It's actually getting annoying to hear, "that's not what I saw," or "you're gonna love it," without a visual aid to help out. Or will the dodge police come and steal your personal Viper away? :hit:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand reputable sources still showing these absolutely inaccurate renderings in light of VOI. I understand they didn't see the car, but a little research goes a long way, and quit showing these things to the general public. It makes the Viper team look like they've lost their mind!

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rim choice in that last one is so much, much better than the VOI11 Sneak Peak car though. Ha! Ha! I don't think Ralph will live down that Rim choice approval for the VOI11 show car any time soon. Even poor Tom Gale had to hold back the puke.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question for those that actually saw the GenV at VOI.

When looking from the side, many have said it really looks like the GTS. How does the side window and roof line compare? Same height and shape as the GTS, or is it slightly chopped/lower?

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But yes in many ways it looks like the model we saw.
Funny, because in previous threads where that render was put forth people said it looked nothing like that. Confusion and speculation continues. :dunno:

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alpha Romeo? Looks like out of a video game....

if its an alpha, it doesnt appear to be a production model. looks like the emblem in the back is alpha.
cool car. too bad its either not real and if it is i probably couldnt afford it.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust us who saw the VOI 11 reveal, not one drawing yet does the car justice!! There are so many updated cues from the GenII and GenIV cars that you'll just want one immediately. The side of the new car is like the most perfect updated GenII side sill look...loved the hood and the roof was perfect for my tastes.

If I could sketch and didn't worry about being the "jackwagon" who blew the look of the new car on here (when we got given a nice little gift from our CEO) I'd draw it....but I can't sketch and I like the preview as part of my VOI experience.

I can't wait for what secret will get revealed at VOI 12!!!! (I'm dreaming of a factory twin-turbo fire-breathing ACR that'll rip the pavement off the ring and goes under 7:00)

Regards,
Aaron

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery