The article about brakes Viper Magazine didn't want to print...

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: The article about brakes Viper Magazine didn\'t want to print...

I had submitted an article over a year ago about low-cost options for a big brake upgrade (including Tom's option, Roe, Racecars, Viperspeed, etc). I went through several vendors and thought it was well thought out and current (at the time). After many months of "editing," I was finally told it was going to go into the winter mag, but alas, I think the DC boys shot it down. I, too, would like to see more technical articles like Vette magazine, Super Chevy, etc. Until Dodge lets go of Viper Magazine, I don't think the magazine will be able to improve. I don't plan on writing any more for them.
This is why Herb's column *****! I know Herb is smarter than he lets on, but his standard answer is always "take your car to the dealer."

greg watson
pres-south central texas

pedro

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Tom,
Please send me a copy.Thanks

Madduc

Enthusiast
Reaction score

To those of you still waiting for the article, it is VERY informative!! Thanks Tom :2tu: :headbang:

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tom,
Yes, I'd like the article, since I have the brakes (2 years now), and have high praise for them.
Thanks Tom,

Don
[email protected]

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is still hope that the following article by Tom will appear in VCA Notes.... but until that Time, it will have an honored spot in the Illustratied Instructions:

Ugly Duckling Brakes v.2.pdf