The best sports car in the World

Zippo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,people,first sorry about my bad english,I am from Serbia and Montenegro,20 years old,and I love Dodge Viper more than my Mother,Father or Sister.My whole room is full of toys of the Dodge Viper,posters and pictures.I am only sorry because I will never drive this magnificient and Amyzing Car,because i dont have money to buy it.If I start collect money from today,I will buy Viper for 25 years.It is sad,because I realy love this car.Ferrari,Porshe and other's are nothing for Viper.You who drive this car are very happy and smart peoples.I am very happy because I found this forum,and because I can ask you,members of this forum what is the feling when drive that car.POZDRAV(it is greetings on my language) from Zipe for all you,and enjoy in drive :)

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
POZDRAV Zipe!
You are right there is no other car like the Viper and it puts a "viper smile" on your face every time you drive it. Never give up your dream and you never know what could happen but remember it is just a car and nothing comes before the love of your family not even a Viper ;) . Take care and good luck, your friend, KnightViper

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't give up the dream....one good decision about starting a business can put you behind the wheel of a snake!

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if you have to save for 25 yrs, think of how sweet that first turn of the key will be! Guys who have to work hard at getting one (whatever it may be) appreciate it more.
Keep the faith. Don't give up or settle for less.
Chenqui! (sp.)

Kens66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, it took me 5 years to save the money for mine -- just start saving, putting in any money you didn't expect to get (and therefore don't need)... It seemed like a dream when I started too. Having to wait definitely does make you appreciate it more. Good luck!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< I am only sorry because I will never drive this magnificient and Amyzing Car >>

if you are ever in my neck of the woods, call me - we go for ride. ;)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think anyone here got their Viper right away. We all had to save and make some sacrifices to get one. Just stay determined and even though it may take a while, you'll get one as well

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I was in Europe, 23 years old, when the Viper came out, and I never imagined I could have one... Things happen for the best when you know to be positive, and take some risk...
Good luck to you, and your post here is already the first step toward the Best Sport Car. :2tu:

OP
OP
Z

Zippo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys,you are realy great!Viper is realy my only dream,but it is very Hard to save some money in my country.Wages are around 150$ per month,but expenses are much bigger,and with that wage you cant buy food,drink,or pay taxes for one month!For example,my father saves money 6 years to buy Opel Vectra,92 year who costs 2,500-3000$!Viper is gona stay just dream for me,but one realy nice dream,because it is one great car!In whole Serbia I couldn't see just one Viper,most of people doesn't know how he look up.My friends are kidding me,like"You will drive Viper,when my Grandmother stand from her grave"or"You will buy Viper when Serbia conqest United States"etc.Guys who has money drives only MERCEDES,AUDI or BMW.It is like rule,who has money,drives that car.Like they didnt hear for some other car.Guys,thanks again for listening,and I wish you all best!

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Immigrate! And bring your unique perspective to the U.S. If you have desire and a strong work ethic you will be assured a Viper and soooo much more.

OP
OP
Z

Zippo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh,I Want to come in U.S,but it's almost imposible to get VISA for any country.Working in U.S is shurely better paid

OP
OP
Z

Zippo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all have dreams. I don't know when I'm going to get the S7 -- probably in 30 years :)
Yes,we all have dreams,but you already have a Viper and Evo VI,VII or VII?Mitsubishi EVO is another good car :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its so refreshing to hear stories like yours. Its great to see that some people do understand that you have to work hard for tangible rewards. I wish you the best in getting a Viper one day and if you ever come to the USA and are near GA, we'll take mine out for a cruise :2tu:

OP
OP
Z

Zippo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its so refreshing to hear stories like yours. Its great to see that some people do understand that you have to work hard for tangible rewards. I wish you the best in getting a Viper one day and if you ever come to the USA and are near GA, we'll take mine out for a cruise :2tu:
Thanks buddy,I will have on mind what you say.All best for you :2tu: ;) :D

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lets all appreciate how great it is to own these wonderful cars. We should take advantage of sharing them with as many people as possible. Take the neighbor kids for rides, let their fathers drive, carefully. I really enjoy being part of the Viper community seeing as there are so many down to earth people that own these $80k fun rides...

OP
OP
Z

Zippo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets all appreciate how great it is to own these wonderful cars. We should take advantage of sharing them with as many people as possible. Take the neighbor kids for rides, let their fathers drive, carefully. I really enjoy being part of the Viper community seeing as there are so many down to earth people that own these $80k fun rides...
Man you are number one! :2tu: