The Black Box ...

eliems

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I get seriously annoyed when a product is not available in Canada (only 50 million people) but sure enough Turtle Wax confirmed that we don't rate.

This forum produced several ggod people willing to take the time (Thank you Chad!),to purchase and ship "The Black Box" Turtle Wax Black Box to this poor low-life Canuck and here then is the result and review.

Application of Pre-wax cleaner went on easy and went deep removing swirls and oxidization and made my hands stained black. Then the spray on detailer made removal/polishing easy leaving a brilliant finish. (I was tempted to stop there).

The wax application and spray removal/polish went equally well and left my hands even blacker.

Stood back and whistled ... impressed! She never looked like this before!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Picture was taking so long to load that I thought you precleaned the GTS part off, lol.

Anyway, this weekend is the Lakers Car Show for me in Williams Lake. Next weekend (June 4th weekend) is Jasper weekend at the Pyramid Coast Hotel. Get some pics of the Ice fields etc. Will you guy be coming???

June 20th is the Father's Day Children's memorial Car Show in Mission. You guys going to be there? 8am at Tim Hortons just on the Mission side of the Bridge is the meeting place for the VCA.

July 17th weekend is Kelowna Wine and AutoX weekend.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Probably has some petroleum distalate that would cost an extra 300% for fuel and Carbon taxes here. Some BC scientist probably said that if you waxed your car every day for the next 99 years it MIGHT make you sick so BC declared it a deadly toxin and it's not allowed?

Ted

OP
OP
E

eliems

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oops! Sorry about the megapixels.

Never been to a meet of any kind Ted, maybe some day though.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The VCA events we have are the best part of owning a Viper! You need to join the VCA and order teh Viper Magazine. Western Canada has had 5 magazine articles in that quality mag so far. Revelstoke Rally was my favourite so far although all of them were 'worthy', lol.

VIPER MAGAZINE

Viper Owners Invitational X, in Detroit was the Ultimate. We got enough gifts to fill the back of my GTS and we did the cross continental holdiay with the Washington Viper Club. The Viper Club members are all over the world, including Sweden, Japan, Bavaria, UK, Switzerland etc. At Viper Owners Invitational 11 in Salt Lake City this year you could meet all the best tuners, parts manufacturers, Dodge's CEO, maybe Herb Helbig, etc. The SRT engineers will be there and they put on seminars to explain the cars technology and how it works, answer design questions, etc. After 3,000 miles to Detroit the World's Fastest ACR Nuremburg Ring video was released to US, during a banquet before the rest of the world got to see it. There was over 1100 people and about 450 Vipers at the 2 huge hotels that we rented. Bus tours, rivberboat diner cruise, etc etc. Probably the best time of your life as it was for many there. I love driving my Viper and Mt. Rushmore, Devils Tooth, Pioneer Museum (worlds largest), Viper plant, Chrysler Museum, etc. etc. At Detroit (VOI X) we did parade laps around the Belle Isle road course before watching the GrandPrix race from our VIP tent and tables beside the track (free $1,000 value). Salt Lake City end of Sept/bstart of Oct we will get to run our cars around the Miller Motorsport track (best in North America) and the World Challenge series race will be ours (included) on the weekend. You gotta join the club, but your tickets (members save $400 each ticket) for the VOI 11. Last few years we had 10 members show their cars at the Mission show. I might drive down there again and visit my daughter for a day. Close and meet some of the guys from the club. Fred Kappler serves BBQ hotdogs and smokies, pop, water, etc. Car Show is a charity show for children's Hospital.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950