The drive home from work...

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm...thnx.

I can't think of a better view than the one u got overlooking that hood! Those hood curves and shapes are like those of a **** woman!!

Well done

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my 4th Viper ... albeit the newest... nevermind the lambo, 2 Z06's, and 5 stangalangs.... but thanks for the welcome anyway, greenhorn...

You silly wealthy Collector of cars..... its your video/movie production skills that need work......not your car collecting skills, those appear to be in good order !!

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my 4th Viper ... albeit the newest... nevermind the lambo, 2 Z06's, and 5 stangalangs.... but thanks for the welcome anyway, greenhorn...
Mr. Hogwhisperer, your taste in cars is excellent, you appear to be very intelligent , you obviously are height weight proportionate ( unlike me) but you video is worse than boring. Sorry, but I hope the criticism will affect you in a positive way. I know that you can do better if you just apply yourself and focus.

OP
OP
H

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice vid; thanks for posting ... very envious! Deer & critters 24/7 all year long on my commute.:omg:

Thanks, and you are welcomed. That was my first video using the GoPro cam and was just a little fun I was having while learning how to use it and the editing software. I have been to Victoria many times and know how beautiful that area is. We have friends that own a B&B in Oak Bay and have stayed with them many times over the years. While dodging blacktail deer and other assorted critters may be an obstacle for spirited drives in your Snake, I'm pretty sure that is a small price to pay for where you get to live. Last summer on the way from Oak Bay to the Campbell River to fly fish the Silvers, I took note of what looked to me like some prime Viper cruising on the 1. And the roads between Campbell River and Nootka sound seemed really great with little traffic and lots of twisties.

I don't know if you fish or not but having fished the waters out of Sooke Harbour several times myself, I know that you are way close to a prime spot for some world class King (you call them Spring) fishing. We ventured west last year to Nootka Sound for a week of great King and Hallibut fishing while being awed by the fjords of Vancouver in Western B.C.... If I were to give up the wide open spaces of West Texas and the driving opportunities it affords, your neck of the woods would be atop any list I might consider.

OP
OP
H

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True enough. West Texas, Northern Mexico, it's pretty much all the same... Might need to blur out the road signs though... :D

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to see a similar video with the camera mounted inside showing tach and speedo also

Mr HogWisperer might incriminate himself posting such a video.

I will post one for you instead with your request showing the tach and speedo.

but MY video will be just as interesting as Mr. HogWhisperer's

I will strap my camera to my Supercharged Viper this weekend and shoot a 4 min video of me sitting in NYCity midtown traffic .

WOW, two thing to do this weekend......

1) shoot a video of me sitting in Manhattan NYCity traffic

2) shoot a video of me cooking eggs on my HOT door sills....

Should be fun, watch for my post.

03Whitetgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will strap my camera to my Supercharged Viper this weekend and shoot a 4 min video of me sitting in NYCity midtown traffic .

WOW, you're an ass...

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st office run today...not even 1/2 as fun as OP...it was a hassle with the clutch and not getting out of 2nd sometimes 1st in the city. Got lots of attn. while parked at the office and I had fun explaining the car the best I could. the ride home was fun but again not 1/2 as fun as the OP...still I took a longer route home and got on a decent roadway where at least I got her up into 4th gear. I guess I didn't want the trip to end so I pulled into a gas station to fill up at only half tank.

doubt i'd drive to the office again unless its another lazy Friday afternoon; the car likes the open road, and i'm glad its not my daily.

OP
OP
H

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely a little easier to get on open road while taking the long way home here in West Texas... but it's the effort that counts...

21bubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. 03Whitetgt you are very RUDE!!

You need to mind your manners !!

Please do not post such low class comments.

Thank you

Could you please come over to the alley? I'm sure the guys would love to hear from someone like you.

balance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, and you are welcomed. That was my first video using the GoPro cam and was just a little fun I was having while learning how to use it and the editing software. I have been to Victoria many times and know how beautiful that area is. We have friends that own a B&B in Oak Bay and have stayed with them many times over the years. While dodging blacktail deer and other assorted critters may be an obstacle for spirited drives in your Snake, I'm pretty sure that is a small price to pay for where you get to live. Last summer on the way from Oak Bay to the Campbell River to fly fish the Silvers, I took note of what looked to me like some prime Viper cruising on the 1. And the roads between Campbell River and Nootka sound seemed really great with little traffic and lots of twisties.

I don't know if you fish or not but having fished the waters out of Sooke Harbour several times myself, I know that you are way close to a prime spot for some world class King (you call them Spring) fishing. We ventured west last year to Nootka Sound for a week of great King and Hallibut fishing while being awed by the fjords of Vancouver in Western B.C.... If I were to give up the wide open spaces of West Texas and the driving opportunities it affords, your neck of the woods would be atop any list I might consider.

Definitely spoiled here re. the above so guilty as charged ... although we do keep being threatened with the "big one" (earthquake). Had an awesome summer reaquainting myself with the GTS ragtop - goes like hell and lots of thumbs up; but need to make time for a spirited viper trip as you mentioned.

Cheers and thanks again

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Hogwhisperer,

Thanks for your intelligent video. By not showing any speed we have to wonder if you were going fast or just rowing the gears. If speed was actually excessive and shown, they likely would have had to take down the film. Thanks for exercising superior judgement and intelligence, and I personally enjoyed the soothing ride through the west Texas prairie.

OP
OP
H

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A man is only as good as his word... Videos please? LOL. Maybe not?

Consider this an engraved invitation to visit The Alley as my guest of honor... heck, I'll even share my favorite ' Let's eat to fit in a Gen V' recipes...

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A man is only as good as his word... Videos please? LOL. Maybe not?

Consider this an engraved invitation to visit The Alley as my guest of honor... heck, I'll even share my favorite ' Let's eat to fit in a Gen V' recipes...

Sorry, no chance this weekend...I had to work. My word is as good as my appetite so you shall have your videos, please allow until after labor day weekend.

Thanks , And I look forward to posting them,....especially cooking eggs on my door sills..... hum.... just talking about eggs makes me hungry.... I think I will make a midnight omelet.

I'm gonna make it texas style by just adding a lot of boring ingredients...

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh, too bad... When you start cooking be sure and double up on the eggs and don't be shy about cooking up a super-sized order of those fresh bison chips you love so much.;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte