The Elections are here....Nice read...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2008-2012 could be the years of living dangerously for the USA. Half of the people seem to be willing to roll the dice and vote for an inexperienced unknown. The other half will spend the next four years saying, "I told you so!" Is this country facing years of massive civil unrest due to Obama's failed economic policies? When this country went through 'the great depression', our society and culture was much, MUCH different than it is now. The kind of hideous attitudes and violence we face now were unheard of back then in this country. Now we are just hearing about his determination to bankrupt coal companies and cause the cost of electricity to skyrocket. Oh, and that radical, antiAmerican church he said he denounced? Well, not so much. It seems he's still connected to it after all. Just this past weekend he had it's new pastor out on the campaign trail with him, calling him, "one of the wisest men I know." Get ready to 'watch your mouth' people. Joe the plumber is now getting death threats from Obama supporters. That's not the end of it. It's just the beginning.I hope you all enjoy the holidays that are coming up. Things are about to "CHANGE". A vote for Obama is definitely NOT a vote for peace and prosperity.

We need Change baby....I'll be the first to say it..We is fcked..Run for them hillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:nono:Let's not count the poultry now, the eggs are yet to hatch. So many Dems. i've talked to just can't bring themselves to vote for Osama Obama. This election will show us just how intelligent the American people are. Hopefully, the percentage is higher than we imagined!;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang