The Grinch

DylanGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Woodhouse delivered this 2009 SSG coupe to my parents' house for Christmas (father's new toy). Only seems fit to name it the Grinch!

Grinch_1.JPG

Grinch_3.JPG

Grinch_2.JPG

Last edited:

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. Congratulations!! Don't recall seeing graphite stripes on SSG - looking very good :2tu:

OP
OP
D

DylanGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I took my car over to their house so Woodhouse can load it up on the trailer that brought the new car, take it to Nebraska and perform the frame recall on it.

Poisnus.jpeg

OP
OP
D

DylanGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Uhhh is it me or does the smoke coming out of your exhaust look blue?

--RS

No it's not you. Could be from starting up the car for the first time in a month or so in 10 degree weather or possibly just the way the flash made it appear in the dark?

Edit: Definitely didn't look blue in the daylight or in person though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DylanGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks great with the stripes,how many 09 ssgs are the producing?enjoy the snake in good health

I've heard mixed numbers on how many were produced for 2009. It is either 20 or 30. Pretty limited either way.

Maybe someone here can confirm the numbers for 2009 SSG cars?

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW nice X-mas Gift. Graphite stripes look great!

OP
OP
D

DylanGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! My car made it up to woodhouse safe and sound (was pretty icy here in the midwest). Talked to Mark and everything checked out perfectly (he's on vacation for the holidays yet he's still making calls and answering all my questions; talk about great service!!). While it's up there I'm going to have them give the car a full enima and replace all the fluids. Cheap insurance to know that it is all done and done correctly even with so few of miles on it.

Also, I'd like wish everyone here has a wonderful christmas with their families and friends this year.

V

Venomiss

Both Vipers are beautiful! Will he put Grinch on his plates? PM sent your way

A Very Merry Christmas!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte