The most valuable viper of all.....

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The correct anwser is....(production vipers listed)

1 = 1998 GT2 (limited to 100 cars, Only year for a white GTS, and only Vipers to come from the factory with a wing)

2 = 1997 blue and white RT/10's (only 53 made, smooth hood with Gen 2 motor, and great color combo)

3 = 2002 GTS Final Editions (limited to 360 numbered cars, only year ever produced with red with whites stipres, ABS, Special Plaque, and special stiching)

4 = 1992 RT/10 (First year production and very limited)

5 = 1996 or 1997 Blue with white GTS (First year of GTS, great color combo, gen 2 motor)

6 = Any year ACRs (The (A) Air (C) Condition and (R) Radio cost extra packge will be another good one to have.)

Of coarse any one off cars or special VCA raffle cars will have a special value. The above list is picking from the factory offered color combos.

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I am biased a bit, but I think my 02 GTS ACR one of a kind Viper Blue/Silver raffle car will be up there in the top few.

Last year of GTS
ACR
Original Blue color of 96's & 97's
Only Viper Blue GTS ACR ever
Only Blue/Silver combo
Build number next to last production Prowler ever built (candy red) and the one-of-a-kind High Voltage Blue Prowler that was auctioned by Sotheby's
Photo album of car being built down production line
Car cover signed by employees of CAAP

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CODY got it right!

The GT2 have already advertised for as high as $168k. They bring 100k+ all the time.

The original 92 RT's that sold for $250k... only bring mid 60's with no mileage. But they will go up eventually.

The Blue/White GTS are very popular. It is the color combination that many like.

My vote=GT2