The Numbers

Dave_F

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey man,
I can relate. Mine showed 387 HP before the correction. I have had the work done, but I haven't tested it again. However, the car feels much stronger than before. The difference seems significant across the entire power band. Your numbers make me believe that my feeling of a jump in power is not just in my head.

Dave

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinda funny how the valve mess up isn't getting half the mag publication/attention as when the Cobras got messed up. I know they aren't shutting down production for a year, that's why I only said half the attention.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the most dramatic before/after change I've yet seen. Your car was WAY down on power before the recall - far more than the 25/40 specified. Did you change anything else while it was in service?

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the most dramatic before/after change I've yet seen. Your car was WAY down on power before the recall - far more than the 25/40 specified. Did you change anything else while it was in service?

You got that right!!!! Those numbers are amazing!

OP
OP
S

stevez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Changed nothing, but from the looks of the pistons, with the head off, the valves were leaking. The hp and tq curves before were very rough, the hp and tq dropped dramatically on run 2. After the fix the curves were smooth and run 2 looked like run 1.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a difference. Now I can see why Dodge is trying to resolve this problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang