THE PERFECT EXHAUST TIP FOR THE GTS

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out these exhaust tips I have on ebay. Of all the tips I've ever seen on the market, these are sharpest you can put on the car. They are of the best quality. 304 stainless. I personally don't think any tip out there looks as good. It's the double tapered wall, angle cut that makes this tip look so good on the car. I've sold many of these for the SRT guys. These need no modification to work on the GTS or RT/10's. I really didn't want to sell on ebay, but it's such a good marketing tool.

Don't let the price fool you, no Viper tax here. I buy these in lots of 30 sets to be able to sell them at this price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7961215591

Skip White

You can just give me a call or email if you want a set. 423-288-3881 or email at [email protected]

OP
OP
S

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No pics but I will say this much, they are going to look great. As a matter of fact, if you buy them, take them and get someone to hold them in place, stand back, and if you don't like them, send them back, and I'll give you a 100% refund. The tips don't have an ostentatious look to them at all, they give a rich, refined look to the back of the car. I'm against gaudy, over done mods, more than anyone, and these tips are not that way. Try them out.

Skip White

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That stinks that they are not 3 inches, otherwise I'd buy a set tonight. My current Borla tips look awful... :( Those tips look great! Do you plan on offering a 3 inch set?

OP
OP
S

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrong, they are three inches, the final taper is 2.5 but the inner wall is three inches, cut the taper off. All muffler shops have a special tool that neatly cuts this off. The tip is quite long so you will never see where they are welded on.

You may even get by flairing out the tapered end on these, but it's better to cut this off. If you notice the 3" section is sticking out of the 4" outer tube, 1.5 or more inches. This is plenty of room to weld on to. Muffler shops can do magic with this tip.

Skip White

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do they fasten to the stock tips? Do they clamp or screw on? If they can easily clamp on, I will buy a set.

Thanks!

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do they fasten to the stock tips? Do they clamp or screw on? If they can easily clamp on, I will buy a set.

Thanks!

Skip,

Thanks for the info. The above is also a concern for me, as I just want to be able to bolt them on like the tips I have now. It doesn't appear that this is possible.

OP
OP
S

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way any tip like this will clamp on. If memory serves me, the GTS has that funny angled tip, that has to be removed. This is nothing for the muffler shop to install. I put 4 inch tips on ever GTS I owned, and I wish I had these at the time.
The oem tip, points somewhat downward. I'm sure these tips won't just weld, or clamp on to the existing oem tips.

Skip

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to be negative, but if I have to take my car to the shop for these to be installed I might as well just get the Corsas. I was looking for a lower priced alternative that I could do myself, but unfortunately your product won't allow this. Zero Altitude Flight makes clamp-on exhaust tips, but they don't look nearly as nice as yours and the price is rediculous.

Thanks again. Those tips look really nice. :headbang:

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, could a Viper tech do the install? I really don't feel comfortable leaving my snake at Meineke for installation.

OP
OP
S

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to mislead anyone just to sell these. I know exactly what you mean by leaving your car at the local muffler shop. I went to a muffler shop in Fort Worth TX that did such perfect work, and allways while I waited. Any welder can do it, but they never do it as well as a muffler and pipe bender can. It takes the average welder twice as long to do it, and worst of all he usually gets the alignment off, and has to start over.

You really have to get in good with a muffler that is willing to take his time mounting these. Really this is so easy for them to do. Most Viper techs will not like doing this, unless he has done this before. I'm glad I had a good muffler shop at my service, most of them, really don't appeal to me.

Skip White

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look like my Corsa tips....good price for them for a similar look.

You must be registered for see images attach

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my Corsa. Same tips.

7460DSC00749.JPG

7460DSC00750.JPG

Bill

OP
OP
S

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those tips are the same tip I have! Do you think Corsa made those tips, and if their's a chance Corsa did make them, they are positively no better than the ones I'm selling. I've sold about 25 sets this week. Waite till some of the VCA members check them out. They will see right away these tips are very well made, right down to the last detail. Don't let the price fool you, nor the fact I have them on ebay. They are pure quality, at half the price. Both tips weigh 5 full pounds. They are much heavier gauge than most I've ever seen.

Skip White

OP
OP
S

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last five or six replies to this post were about these tips looking like what Corsa offers. Well I did find out the tips I'm selling are made in South Africa, and I've also heard Corsa products are from there. I really would say these tips are one in the same. Anyone know how much Corsa sells there tip for? I'm sure it's much more than mine, and they may not even sell the tips by them selves.

Skip White

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc