The RaceDeck Crew is heading to Barrett Jackson

RaceDeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you heading to Barrett Jackson? stop by and say hello to the RaceDeck crew and remember VCA members get club deals

Attachments

• rd_boothCandy_2.jpg
    rd_boothCandy_2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 97

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think my garage needs a Race deck demo in blue, black and grey.

best of luck at Barret Jackson

Bruce

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So...........since I stop by every year to say hi, are you going to be there this year, Jorgen?? Missed you out at Toelle during VOI-11, and have to admit the ladies that have been at your display at Barrett - Jackson do tend to draw some interest, ha,ha.

Bill P

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the RaceDeck on my garage floor and I really like it.Easy to install, just snaps right into place. I really did want the blonde in the white top to install mine but for some reason she was already spoken for, ha.....:rolleyes: :headbang: :D

Last edited:

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the RaceDeck on my garage floor and I really like it.Easy to install, just snaps right into place. I really did want the blonde in the white top to install mine but for some reason she was already spoken for, ha.....:rolleyes: :headbang: :D

Roysviper, How do you like you're RaceDeck floor..... is there any truth to the rumor that the product makes noise when walking on it? Does moisture collect underneath? How easily are stains removed?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THAT STUFF RIGHT THERE CAN SELL A DROWNING MAN WATER---AMAZING,ITS MORE POWERFUL AND A WAR HEAD:headbang:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roysviper, How do you like you're RaceDeck floor..... is there any truth to the rumor that the product makes noise when walking on it? Does moisture collect underneath? How easily are stains removed?

Slithr.....Yes it makes a faint noise when walking on it. I never notice the noise unless I think about it like right now when I went out and walked on it to tell you. To me walking on a wood floor with shoes on in a house would make more noise then this. :headbang: I hose it off about once a yr and have never noticed water collecting under the tiles like I read someone write a while back.:confused: Never any squishing water from the tiles, I have NEVER smelt the smell of dirty, rotton, stickin water....:omg: I have NEVER noticed any water after it air dries off in no time, :dunno: I wash them off with soapy water and a mop once in a while. A little amount of wiping sometime. My cars have never leaked oil but if you get oil on them, it wipes right off, Mine are black and white and the only ones I notice is usually only the white ones. If I went with like black/red I would not notice anything except a film, needing moped or wiped off sometimes. I mostly just take my air hose and blow the dust/leaves or ??? off and a minute later, good to go.:2tu: :smirk: :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude