The REAL Venom Red... Lookin' good...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is by far one of my favorite colors. Im sure you'll be able to notice everything I did to it, so I wont point everything out. Enjoy.

You must be registered for see images

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Austin,

What wheel are those and what color is that on wheels. Is it a factory matte finish from wheel manufacturer. If you know, Id appreciate it. Very nice. I may have found my wheels for my Copperhead.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin,

What wheel are those and what color is that on wheels. Is it a factory matte finish from wheel manufacturer. If you know, Id appreciate it. Very nice. I may have found my wheels for my Copperhead.

Mike,

The wheels are the iForged Flux. The center finish was done by me. It was just a regular silver which matched the rest of the wheel. I thought a darker center finish would look better with Venom Red. Go to this link to see this wheel and iForgeds options for center finishes. They have a color on there that is close to what I did. Hope this helps.

http://www.iforged.com/v3/wheels_detail.php?WhID=24

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike,

The wheels are the iForged Flux. The center finish was done by me. It was just a regular silver which matched the rest of the wheel. I thought a darker center finish would look better with Venom Red. Go to this link to see this wheel and iForgeds options for center finishes. They have a color on there that is close to what I did. Hope this helps.

http://www.iforged.com/v3/wheels_detail.php?WhID=24

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, that looks really good! Wonder how a coupe with silver stripes would look? :D

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, that looks really good! Wonder how a coupe with silver stripes would look? :D

DC really needs to release pics of these new colors on an actual Viper. As nice as some of these new colors may be, people are going to be hesitant to order them because they cant see them on an actual car. Ok, so DC has the "select a color" on their site, but those colors dont come close to the real thing, IMO. I have a feeling we'll be seeing some very rare color combos when its all said and done.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so I didnt have a hardtop pic that would fit the above (first pic) too well. So I did the next best thing and used one of Jeffs pics and tried my best to get it to the same REAL Venom Red color. I put the same wheels on it, not only to carry over the same look, but because I think these wheels with the center color I chose looks pretty good (my opinion of course).

You must be registered for see images

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, that looks great! Jeff's top really makes that car look right. I want to meet up with you on your side of town soon to discuss some graphic ideas.

JB

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course, those wheels no longer come on the viper. It seems like I am seeing alot of "venom red" vehicles(several makes) out there all of a sudden. Maybe I just wasn't looking before.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course, those wheels no longer come on the viper. It seems like I am seeing alot of "venom red" vehicles(several makes) out there all of a sudden. Maybe I just wasn't looking before.

Yes, I know those wheels are no longer an option on the Viper. This is an '03 SRT (if I remember correctly) with Jeff Lemkes hardtop. There are no Venom Reds out yet, just Photoshops (mostly by me). The first pic in this thread (first page) is the REAL Venom red. The last two (second page) are Photoshops.