The rest of the story...

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's beyond me that he is some big hit over at the alley. I am in Houston & he has even been to some of our club meetings, I don't get it. Why would you want someone with that reputation associated with a VCA meeting. I won a oil change in a raffle at one of the meetings from him & I just threw away the raffle ticket.

I can see how someone could be sucked in by him, he is a nice guy & pleasant to talk to, until you figure out what he has done.

Glad you have some closure to your situation.

Andy

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you get paid back all your money? Still getting payments?

Hope you got it all back! :2tu:

How's the Heffner Beast Treating you?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
unbelievable story. I had wondered what exactly had happened and why his name couldn't be uttered here.

He's just 1 of the MANY people that have gone through similiar dealings with the same tuner. Actually, many are still going through it, trying to get some money back.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was actually going to buy some wheels from him. But after hearing numerous story's. Especially this one I will be buying my wheels else where. Espically a fellow Utah'n.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember seeing your car at Jason's shop. It wasn't until my third visit there I realized this was the car I had read about on this website.

Kudos to Jason Heffner for fixing your car. Now if we can only convince him to move back to Maryland!

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is time to move on realize that this is not anything close to what [******] is today. I know many Viper owners that have had zero problems with his work, and the wheels that he sells are top of the line. Hell , just pick up any car mag. and read it for yourself. Unless you live in a cave you know that he keeps the viper up front in each and every shoot out...............
Of course he is banned here from even responding , remember there are 2 sides to a coin..........
The 97 B&W that he did for SW is amazing.......

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Spray,

Although I don't want to argue I would just like to point out that even during Mr. Hen's illicit activities in the past he was already in every car mag as the premier Viper tuner and was selling top of the line parts and services.

Does this guy deserve a second chance? That's for the individual owners to decide, but with the abundance of ultra reliable and professional tuners in the market today I think the majority wonder if it is really worth the risk.

I think SW is a bad example, and yes his car(s) are gorgeous. He's known throughout the car community and is regarded very highly. He has an enormous following. To do him ill would be a big mistake.

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kudos to Jason Heffner for fixing your car. Now if we can only convince him to move back to Maryland!

I 2nd that, come back Jason!!!! :( . Open two shops and fly back and forth, I'll be at your door before you open!

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is time to move on realize that this is not anything close to what [******] is today. I know many Viper owners that have had zero problems with his work, and the wheels that he sells are top of the line. Hell , just pick up any car mag. and read it for yourself. Unless you live in a cave you know that he keeps the viper up front in each and every shoot out...............
Of course he is banned here from even responding , remember there are 2 sides to a coin..........
The 97 B&W that he did for SW is amazing.......

Who cares what he is doing now? Until he personally apologizes and personally makes financial restitution, to anyone/everyone he ripped off. Things WILL NEVER be right.... And you know, that will never happen... Thankfully, we have people like Heffner,Tator,Etc,etc,etc..

Long,Long story short. I had an 11.80ET Mustang 5.0 back in the day(when 11's were actually quick). Votech Blower,heads,cam,gears,etc,etc.. No cage,Not a track car, but a real quick street car.. The first guy I took the car to ripped me off much like the story of this Viper goes. I know how it feels, I've been there...