The right way to film a burnout.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You getting new tires? You should have taken it to the track...those tires were ready to run. :2tu:

That was awesome!!!
You must be registered for see images

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok that made my day! Wish I had a nice video camera as I am going to do the same thing to mine this week!

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok, i read the comments before watching the vid and i thought, how good can a burnout vid be :dunno:

outstanding :headbang:

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I think the perfume companies should introduce scents called, Burned Rubber and Spent Race Fuel. I for one would make my wife wear one or the other!!

OP
OP
V

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This should be in Dodge's marketing campaign for the Gen5 - would be their second best Viper commercial ever (second to the 01 ACR stripper commercial).

HPmopars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was awesome!!! :2tu: Very well done video!!! :clap2: I can almost smell the burning rubber :burnout::burnout:

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol, thanks guys. I made that last week and just posted that a few days ago up at the alley. I guess word spreads fast as it has been blowing up the last few days and getting posted to a lot of forums. 0-60 magazine called it the "Citizen Kane of Burnouts" lol Glad to see people like it.

Where did you see it first? I'm just curious...

Last edited:

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FANTASTIC!! :2tu: I can see the new heading now! Why smoke your Corvette's clutch when you can burn real rubber in a Viper! Kids need not apply!

OP
OP
V

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol, thanks guys. I made that last week and just posted that a few days ago up at the alley. I guess word spreads fast as it has been blowing up the last few days and getting posted to a lot of forums. 0-60 magazine called it the "Citizen Kane of Burnouts" lol Glad to see people like it.

Where did you see it first? I'm just curious...

Mak -

I found it via a Google News Reader app that I use (searching for Viper stuff). It picked it up off some random auto blog.

Scott

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great Vid. What model is the camera?

It was a camera test for something big I'm shooting. For the on car stuff, I used a GoPro at 60 fps. The car launching straight away from camera was shot on a 7d at 60 fps, and the rest was shot on a Red with the new MX chip at 120 fps. That camera fully decked out cost about as much as the car :rolaugh:

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really miss that car:(

It's going to be listed in that "I really wish I kept that car" category that I will dredge out when I'm a 90 year old Turbo'd wheelchair racer:drive:

ps- Where's my HD version Mak?? I'll need proof for all my old folk home buddies:D

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really miss that car:(

It's going to be listed in that "I really wish I kept that car" category that I will dredge out when I'm a 90 year old Turbo'd wheelchair racer:drive:

ps- Where's my HD version Mak?? I'll need proof for all my old folk home buddies:D

Been soooo slammed with a bunch of projects. I'll try to remember to send you something asap.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang