The San Diego PD reached out to me! Can we help?!

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cars all packed up. I will only be able to meet you guys at the destination due to some work constraints.

If you see a lout winged SRT coupe that's me.

MtnBiker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is Todd from A&C Performance.

I was just contacted by a Kevin C. A great customer, friend, and fellow Viper owner who is San Diego PD. He mentioned that every year Christmas time, they Police department visits the elementary schools and hands out presents to the most needy families.

Every year Toys For Tots donates many many boxes filled with toys to disburse among the schools. THIS YEAR the presents were just dropped off and there is literally only one box with 10 toys!! Being on such short notice, they are really unsure how they can come through for the families in need. I told Kevin I would do my best do pass this through the viper community, get with Lance and all of you, and see if we could help out.

It is very short notice, and realizing this so I am setting up a few options.

I have spoken to Kevin in detail. I am trying to arrange something to where we all will have the satisfaction of helping out these families and also coming through and helping the San Diego Police Department. The Command was very happy to hear the So Cal Viper Club would do what we can to assist! So they offered to have a sectioned off area at the Police Department for all our Vipers to come down and personally drop off these presents NEXT Saturday. December 15th!!!

I figure NOT only are we helping, but given the nature of some of our rides It cant hurt to shake some hands of the police officers that POSSIBLY could be pulling us over one day hahahaha! (maybe not unless your local) I think this will go a long way and ALSO It is supposed to get MEDIA COVERAGE! . I only see these being a win win for the Viper Club

So for all of you with built motors, no cats, not meeting our smog laws.............get behind me as I will be leading the pack in my ride (which breaks all the rules) and heading down. They promised to overlook anything!!!

So in the next day or so hopefully we can have a confirmed time, date, to meet up and then caravan down.

This is the address if you'd like to mapquest it!

4310 Landis St
San Diego, CA 92105

It's in the mid city division of the San Diego Police Department.

The date to deliver again will be DECEMBER 15, 2012 NEXT SATURDAY!!!
I also realize many of you are thousands of miles away and there is no way you could show in person to make this event. Even a small present shipped says a HUGE amount and it's definitely one of those things that will cost very little and possibly help a family during a special time of year when they couldn't do for their family as they would like.

For any of those that cannot make it, and still want to help out, please send your presents to my shop and The PD will pick them up!

A&C Performance
25851 Jefferson Ave
Murrieta, CA 92562
951 696 0500
[email protected]

The ages we should really concentrate on are toddler age 1-8. No gift is too small, and everything is appreciated.

Lets pull together on this one, as it will really benefit everyone involved!, the kids, the PD, and the Viperclub!

Todd

Any questions, I can be reached at
951-696-0500 shop
951-816-9111 cell

You must be registered for see images attach

Here's a pic of Kevin C's viper getting ready to make some flyers hoping to get some help.

I will post up a list of everybody involved as no 1 person could do this alone.

How do I get flame out my exhaust like that...dang I love that.

brNOR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some photos from today! Click the photo for higher resolution.

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a good time and glad to know you brightened some children's lives.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad the weather cleared up for you all. Todd, you and all that helped are a real blessing to many!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187