The Sun is out! Time to drive!

Urhuckleberry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Been on vacation for past 2 weeks and poor weather, (flooding) has kept me from taken the car out. But not today! The sun is shining and mama and I are taking the baby out driving! Only problem, who gets to drive first! I have a simple solution, but she won't let me buy my own...;)

Hope to see some others out there...shoot me a PM if you are....;)

Ghoust

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Enjoy it. These days when it is dry and sunny, I make it a point to drive my Viper as much as I can. We were experiencing poor weather for about 3 weeks here and I went to start the car on the first sunny day and found out the battery died. It just tells me that it isnt being driven enough.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if i make my viper a sled i would be able to take it out today, i am a little bitter that i can't fully enjoy it at the moment :crazy2:

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car's been apart for 5 months now...hopefully will be up in the next few weeks...

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been on vacation for past 2 weeks and poor weather, (flooding) has kept me from taken the car out. But not today! The sun is shining and mama and I are taking the baby out driving! Only problem, who gets to drive first! I have a simple solution, but she won't let me buy my own...;)

Hope to see some others out there...shoot me a PM if you are....;)
Same here in NorCal. Going for a cruise & lunch!

snakestress

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been sunny in Arizona for 16 months or so :2tu: While it may not always be nice esp in the Summer, in the Winter it is perfect for a cruise. Not hot, not cold, no wet roads, no ice. Although the past 2 days it has been crappy- but the Viper is in the shop anyway so no harm done :cool:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having a heat wave in Ohio right now. :rolleyes: It will be almost 50 on saturday. Still not nice enough to get the cars out of hibernation. :(

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As long as it isn't raining or there is snow/slush/crap on the roads I'm driving no matter what the temp...:)

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As long as it isn't raining or there is snow/slush/crap on the roads I'm driving no matter what the temp

Me too. Had my 03 out last Friday, then we got hit with the blizzard on Sunday. Roads currently look like the Salt Flats. We haven't had any rain to wash it off, but as soon as it's clear and dry - she's out for a little exercise. Just SLOW exercise with PS2s on cold roads!:D

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sun was out today for about 3 hours then went from 65 to 25 in 3 hours. Too much salt on the road till May.

Bruce

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live about 1/4 mile down a gravel road and with the bad weather it gets pretty bad.We are petitioning the state to take the road over,but i couldn't wait and ordered one of those DR Power graders today.I'll fix the dang road myself! I wanna drive too!:drive:

OP
OP
U

Urhuckleberry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great day! Nice cruise and then sushi for lunch...

Viper ran great...loves her new shoes...night and day difference between old PS tires and the new PS2's we put on it. They were much needed when we bought it.

Looks like sunshine tomorrow also...Guess we will have to take her for some exercise again tomorrow! Hmmm, where to go....may head down to beach and cruise up PCH.

I'm only mad vacation will be over in a few days and it's back to work on Monday. Have to keep her locked up during the week :sadpace:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang