The Viper Is Alive And Well !!!

blue01gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you got this months motor trend you might have seen it they said they dont think that dodge would do away with the viper because they wouldnt really make that much money and it would just bring alot of negative publicity (they got that right) but they made a mistake and said that they did build a viper in 2007 last time i checked they didnt. am i right? well hopefully you will enjoy the article page 24

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you got this months motor trend you might have seen it they said they dont think that dodge would do away with the viper because they wouldnt really make that much money and it would just bring alot of negative publicity (they got that right) but they made a mistake and said that they did build a viper in 2007 last time i checked they didnt. am i right? well hopefully you will enjoy the article page 24

youarecorrecttheydidnotbuildany2007sgladtohearthe viperisok

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not use the space bar:confused: No thumbs:omg:

Cranky Monday.... No SpaceBar Friday.

Never argue with a man that drives this....

CIMG2616.jpg

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At Waldorf Dodge (home of my local certified viper tech) they asked me back in Feb 07 if I was going to upgrade to a 2007 Viper.

Dodge Dealers scare me so.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the MT article they said how much THEY SOLD in 07 not that there was an 07.......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang