The wait is finally over!

SNKBITN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I finally ordered my o5' Red SRT10 from Bill Pemberton, and it was delivered Saturday morning problem free by Jack (forgot his last name, but it might as well be Claus!). I can't thank Bill and the entire Woodhouse team enough for making the entire process problem free. It's been said a hundred times, but they are truly a cut above :2tu: .

I grew up just 40 minutes west of Detroit and lived just down the street from a gentleman that worked for chrysler proving grounds that had brought home what appeared to be a pre production test model on more than one occasion. Being one of the first people to probably ever see a viper in person, the love was immediate, and I have been waiting 13 years for this moment. The car is everything that I had imagined and more.

As an unfortunate side effect of owning a Viper though, I am suffering from a severe case of PermaGRIN. May they never find a cure!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe it was Jack Myers, the same guy that delivered mine. :2tu: :headbang:
Congratulations

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't a case a permagrins really Cool? It's been just a year for me and I still can't wipe it off.

The really neat thing about it, is that it makes a good disguise and my better half can't read my mind as easily now! :D :D :D :2tu:

OP
OP
S

SNKBITN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's him. Although, my hunch is that Jack is really Santa Claus. Could you imagine doing what he does. What a job to have. Jack gets two big thumbs up in my book! :2tu:

OP
OP
S

SNKBITN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Carrot, believe it or not, on Sunday I actually mowed my yard, went to the local landscaping supply to pick up some stuff for the yard, and went to Home depot to get some much needed stuff. You did notice that I said nothing about Saturday though! Couldn't think about doing anything else then.