The Women of VCA

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a hoot! Got to meet several of the women of VCA this weekend at the Texas Viper Round-Up. All are awesome.

Wish we could have gotten a photo of all of us together with our snakes, but we never seemed to be able to work it out and get all of us parked together -- the logistics of parking lots filled to the brim with Vipers made it too tough to juggle cars.

Drive on! :):drive::)

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok,all the ladies that have vipers,taken or not-lets see some pics of u,would be somethin differant around here,threads are starting to simmer----:eater:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh that would be awsome if we had a pic of all of us with our Vipers!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya,that and or by urselfs,whatever-start somthin here=lets go!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOWWW...you FELLAS must have to work on your 'charm'!!!! No "Juli & Viper" picture...Viper is still under-cover...as I am when Mike is home...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, this could be good!

Mix this with Chads idea of a VCA dating thread, and we have a winner!:yay::D

Robert

Thanks for nothing :(... my region is a plane ticket away, and I don't know about those German guys next door (almost literally, the Dutch/German border is only a few kilometers from here), they seem to drink a lot of beer so driving there does not appear to be on the list of possible options :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for nothing :(... my region is a plane ticket away, and I don't know about those German guys next door (almost literally, the Dutch/German border is only a few kilometers from here), they seem to drink a lot of beer so driving there does not appear to be on the list of possible options :D

Think positive here. Girls like international boys. Especialy if they have an accent. So the way I figgure, when they fly over to see you, they can stay with you. Come to think of it, you have it the best! They can go see Europe and you get them all to yourself!:yay:

Seems to be working if you ask me!:D

Robert

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think positive here. Girls like international boys. Especialy if they have an accent. So the way I figgure, when they fly over to see you, they can stay with you. Come to think of it, you have it the best! They can go see Europe and you get them all to yourself!:yay:

Seems to be working if you ask me!:D

Robert

That only works if someone in the U.S. is willing to be so gracious to set up a special arrangement that covers everything you just mentioned :dunno:

OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Four of the six women Viper owners at the Round-Up are in this photo...

You must be registered for see images

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not being able to see the face of the one I missed, I guessed. I saw the packet in the hand of the one I did circle, and the keys in the hands of the fellow next to her. Not good... The woman behind was alone and maybe a good candidate for an owner. I was 51% to the one I couldn't see, but put the circle on a face I knew and could see!

Anyway, my second year of hanging with the ever growing group in the town I was born in. By next year I'll even be able remember your name...

:D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang