They look good... (PIC)

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job Austin. That Red Coupe with the 11 spoke HRE's (dont know what number they are :eek: ) looks the best i think, but they need to be an inch bigger.

BTW i saw you had pictures of a Washington cruise? Were you just visiting?

Thanks, Casey. Nope, didnt visit. The pictures actually came from a VCA member whom had asked me to post them. BTW, the HRE wheel you're referring to is the 843R.

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics!! Where did you get them? ;)

SW

Hahaha!! SW, are you planning on putting any after-market wheels on? Im sure that was probably a stupid question. :smirk:
Oh ya.. Are you going to be at the VCA-houston X-mas party next Sat.?

SW

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics!! Where did you get them? ;)

SW

Hahaha!! SW, are you planning on putting any after-market wheels on? Im sure that was probably a stupid question. :smirk:
Oh ya.. Are you going to be at the VCA-houston X-mas party next Sat.?

SW

Well, I dont have a Viper, so Im not too sure I can go. Are you comming down?

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another

5580new_wheels1.jpg

That is just HOOOOOOOOOOT!!! :2tu:

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I havent used a big variety of coupe pics in this thread, sorry. There isnt many good coupe pics out there. The best ones I've found are the pics that SW takes and a few others that members have posted here on the board. Also, there hasnt been many pics of other colors posted. I guess no one knows how to use a camera. ;)

5580HRE_s_2.jpg

VipeRicK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, I'm not quite sure how you do it, but you really do great work. Thanks for adding so much interest to this board.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, I'm not quite sure how you do it, but you really do great work. Thanks for adding so much interest to this board.

Thanks, Keith. I really appreciate the compliment. I do it because Im a dedicated fan of the Viper. I do my Photoshops because I want people to see the Viper in more ways than one. Plus, I enjoy doing them. It helps me relax. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten