Think about an ACR...for the wife?

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wife has started asking me to trade her Copperhead on a white ACR with driver's stripe. Anyone else have a wife that is this into cars?

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife saw an 09 White w/red stripes (non-ACR) at an Illinois event and fell in love with it. Good thing for me she's scared of the HP, otherwise I'd be in trouble! (although I love the White/Black w/driver's stripe ACR myself!).

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Mine is...She has never met a Viper that she didn't want...gave up her V-12 XKE's, Porsche's, and Ferrari in order to store more Vipers. It's a "pleasant illness"!!! :)

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The crazy part is we are closing on a new house on Monday...you would think she was too busy to even consider it. Just shows what a real horsepower ****** she is.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife loves her 08' convert too much to trade it for anything. She did get the Autoform rollbar and six points in now though.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
omg you are ONE lucky guy!!!!

get it for her but with the stipulation she lets you track it once in awhile haha.

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife is into cars as well. Recently bought a 2010 SRT8 Challenger w/ 6 speed for her daily driver. Works out great - keeps her away from the Viper and ZO6 and I get to drive the Challenger on the weekends. Its cool sharing the car interest with her. She always up for cruise nights, car shows, etc. :2tu:

lh4x4

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mine does not like the cars or motorcycles that I have. I wonder why I picked here. Oh wait! Now I remember!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, into the cars totally here as well. We have the Viper and the paddle-shifting Vette. Had Z06's before, and the 2005 and 2008 Viper. ABS-o-lutely into cars...what else IS there??? ;) :)
~druly-juli
**Would be nice to get the white ACR with driver's stripe, go for it!**

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trade a Copperhead!!!!:crazy2::nono::crazy2::nono::crazy2:

Well, maybe for an '08 or '09 ACR. I might trade mine straight accross for one of those. Any takers?

V

Venomiss

Yes, just a little.;)

Several wives in this area are drivers who took home trophies from the last VOI.

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes...I really am lucky.

Strange part is she never wanted to drive my 2001 GTS ACR, but when I was looking at a new Viper she said I needed to get the Vert Copperhead. I had it as "my car" for a while...then she took it. That's when I got the SSG 08. Then my friend took me around the track in his ACR, and I was sold. Now that my wife has been with us at the track she wants one.

She is a horsepower ******. She already has the Copperhead and an SRT Jeep (which she keeps bugging me about modifing). I think I have created a monster.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960