Thinking about a Roe s/c ????

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealer pricing will change June 1. I don't even know if there are any in stock for shipping right now, but if you were considering making the jump call your favorite Roe dealer ASAP. My install deal will be changing as well as the drop ship pricing.

G

grcforce327

Price drop thats a bummer I just bought mine.

Pat

You may want to read his post again!Price is going "UP" on the blower, and the drop-shipped price is also going "UP"!The install price is headed in the same direction! "UP"!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price drop thats a bummer I just bought mine.

Pat

You may want to read his post again!Price is going "UP" on the blower, and the drop-shipped price is also going "UP"!The install price is headed in the same direction! "UP"!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

How would you deduce that the price is going "UP" from his post. No where do I see the words "UP" in his post. I agree however that the price is probably going up. I'm just glad I already have mine :headbang:

I'm just wondering why it's going up? Is supply limited? Is the cost to produce them rising? Must be that since there is limited amount of Vipers out there that the market is shrinking. I'm just glad I already have mine :headbang:

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It reads "dealer pricing"

So, if your local Roe dealer was giving you a break off the MSRP then that is what it may effect. Also in my case.....my dealer pricing allowed me to do the install deal. As far as I know, the MSRP is remaining the same so unless you where shopping prices it won't effect you anyway.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that stinks for the dealers. so now there has to be a charge to install it and tune it i guess

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me why you like the twin Turbo and who and where would you buy it from...

Back in 2006 when this post was going on, that was the normal train of thought.....so I was just expressing the opinion that "most" people had myself included (without real experience)
I did not have turbos then, I had the Roe. I have turbos now and would say that it depends on the power level and use of the vehicle to determine the best set-up for each person.

For max power = turbos.
Autocross and maybe the best street driver = Roe s/c

Not even taking into account the Paxton which many have and love.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang