Thinking of adding a 06 Coupe to the stable

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I already have a 2005 Copperhead, but I was thinking of adding a 06 Coupe to the stable (there is a Red/Silver, five spoke one that is close to me and they are willing to negotiate). My question is what other cars am I missing that are comparable (besides the z06)? Am I being greedy wanting a vert and a coupe?

Oh and does anyone have some great pictures of a Red/Silver Coupe...the car I am thinking about is 100 miles away, so I have not made it to the dealer yet to see it?

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your 2001 ACR would be a nice addition...at least thats my favorite of them all :)

Hope to meet ya again at Bandimere...I'll have quite a few mods/improvements being installed on the SRT Ram shortly.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now is the time to buy it seems. I think that when cars dry up over the summer and the 08's are going for $90k+ the coupes will bring more money.

I'm not a coupe guy, but if I were I would think this is the time.

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your 2001 ACR would be a nice addition...at least thats my favorite of them all :)

Hope to meet ya again at Bandimere...I'll have quite a few mods/improvements being installed on the SRT Ram shortly.

I thought you were selling it...did you find new love for it?

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found new love and another 100 rwhp from the addition of the VEC3 and a tune from Joe at PBJ. Truck goes to his shop in april. Lowering and bumpsteer kits arrive tomorrow. Soon as Joe finishes the truck I take it to La Junta for NASA HPDE driving that same weekend. I'm sure you've read the threads here on the GenIII forums of him getting over 850 rwhp on a Copperhead (like yours) with a Paxton and forged pistons. Not sure if my truck will go that extreme, the Paxton setup/layout is a little different then the Viper layout. Seems the belts may not last.

I'll let ya know when I head to Bandimere for test n tune nights. "Broke" and I are gonna shoot for a 1/4 mile rematch during Truckfest later in the year.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The new coupes are awful nice. Don't drive one if you're not serious. One test drive and you'll have trouble not buying it.

Dan

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted a bunch of pictures in the gallery, under redtanrt10. (the post from Austin is my car, and it's been lowered 1 1/2" w/KW's. don't want to get into a gen II war but I had a great '99 ACR with many mods that I sold to get the '06, aside from everyone debating looks gen II to gen III, the '06 is such a better car, You've got a copperhead so you know the build quality and the awsome brakes, my ACR had the 4 wheel stoptech's and they still weren't as good. I'm partial to red/silver but to me all the striped coupes look great!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21