This car is insane!!!

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is black and lowering it is way up on my list of things to do - but first we must do somthing with the exhaust then lowering comes.

Very nice job Greg - it looks stunning and I can only imagine how it looks in person !!!

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you don't mind... I took some liberties with your property, just to see how it looked:

You must be registered for see images

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg,

BADA$$ Looking SRT!! Looks great lowered, can't wait to check it out next year at Chucks BBQ.

Ed

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know about club sport shocks. these are two way adjustable motons - off comp coupe i'm told. Only fit SRTs. Call Jon B at partsrack - he did me right through the whole thing. He took car of every aspect of the car. Wheels, rotors, shocks, and springs. He handled everything for me and I didnt have to lift a finger!!

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SWEET!! This is making my decision much easier. Yellow would make this a slam dunk!!

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really glad everyone can see the potential of the srt. I knew when I first saw it I could do something with it. I told my friend andrew that I could do something with it - Andrew, remember? Like I said before, I'm going to do more, it's just going to take some time to get the bumpers right!

Oh, if anyone is interested I have pics of the install and before/ after photos at the shop. If anyone is interested I'll post them (or have someone else do them since I'm ********).

vet4snak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BUMP BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP!!!!!
OH MY GOD! :eek:
THIS CAR IS ONE HELL OF A B.E.A.S.T!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :usa:
This SRT is the best i have ever seen in my life,
unclgreddy, do you mind sharing the info/specs or details of the mods you did on your BEAUTIFUL srt??? :D

::BUMP::

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have not scraped front yet. Right rear wheel rubbed a couple of times at first until I discovered one canister was dialed down to zero instead of stiffer - not a problem now. I'm actually suprised. very user freindly especially compared to my previous cars.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing Greg, is that this was the car you were not going to touch......remember? But good thing you did. Looks great.

I'll be at the Rye Town Hilton tomorrow with my car for a seminar. Lunch? Pass by with the car.

AC

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lunch it is andrew. Call me. Yes, I was hoping you or City snake were not going to bring up!!!! Okay, give it to me, I deserve it! Actually, I am really shocked that the overall ride and functionality of the car are still in tact. In fact, I am truly happy with this car! I'll go one step further and say that this may be my most favorite car. I'm really shocked.

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True. But it's getting there! Okay call me. Oh, i'm going to check on the construction of my house this weekend, Sat I think. If you want to pass by and check it out IN DAYLIGHT!!! that would be cool. Lots of work on land has been done - supposedly.

Dante'00ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very very nice. Wow I almost can't believe that it looks that much better lowered! I like the clean lines better without any kind of body kit though imo. What kind/sizes of rims and tires is that? Looks great

thanks

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as I stated before 19f and 20Rear. When I say "body kit" i'm really talking about bumpers and side sills.

Olivier Caza

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg,
what model of the HRE are those wheels!? The car looks awesome, really a sweet looking ride! And the dog picture is pretty funny! :laugh:

Dante'00ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as I stated before 19f and 20Rear. When I say "body kit" i'm really talking about bumpers and side sills.

sorry I didn't see it. What size tires did you fit on those hre's, and what kind of finish..polished? I'm surprised the eibachs dropped it that much but it looks like it has a nice rake!

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Body Kit". I was wondering, would it be dumb or even possible in your minds to transform a 94 RT/10 with a Comp Coupe body kit?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960