This is what happens when you hit a chicken at 120mph ....

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful when driving in the countryside ...

7358Chicken_1.jpg

7358Chicken_2.jpg

7358chicken_3.jpg

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At least it wasn't a moose:
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a MCVO 'road rally' to the Chelsea Proving Grounds a few years ago, a crow had the misfortune of crossing our path while we were going 120. Luckily it was coming across the car and not head on. We were ******* for the ride and he/she was literally disintegrated by the A pillar on the driver's side. When we got to Chelsea, all that was left were a couple small feathers and some 'other' material---possibly from his a-hole area. A crow being exploded by a Viper at 120 has to fit in the category of ........'He died well'

Steve

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last mess I had in my car similar to this was when I was choking the chicken. :headbang: But seriously, I have read of a few reports esp up here in Indiana that deer get hit all the time and just as a word of caution: if the dear does not die and is in your car, bolt big time, they can eviscerate you in seconds and that is not a pretty site. I've even read where one good samaritan went to help an injured deer and in a millisecond was eviscerated. One good kick from their hoof will rip you wide open.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last mess I had in my car similar to this was when I was choking the chicken. :headbang: But seriously, I have read of a few reports esp up here in Indiana that deer get hit all the time and just as a word of caution: if the dear does not die and is in your car, bolt big time, they can eviscerate you in seconds and that is not a pretty site. I've even read where one good samaritan went to help an injured deer and in a millisecond was eviscerated. One good kick from their hoof will rip you wide open.

Reminds me of that scene in Tommy Boy. :D

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the last thing the chicken saw just before it died?

Its ******.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte