This will make your Viper driving experience even better!

NatRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After feeling the short little shifter in my 350Z, I felt like the stock Viper shifter was designed by John Holmes. Just a tad too long... :crazy: So I bought the MGW and man what a difference! The throws are a good 2 inches shorter now. The leather covered ball feels great in my hand too and the little Viper emblem on top looks awesome!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Remember it's not the length that counts, it's how you use it.

I had mine shortened and it works so much better. The shifter that is...

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NatRT10....Hey, I guess that answers my question about the MGW short shifters!!! It looks awesome, and I am very glad to hear that it works Great!

I will be teaming up with you for the ride to Tators!! I will hook up with you either in Wilkes Barre or Scranton.

See You Soon!
Dave :2tu:

OP
OP
N

NatRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be teaming up with you for the ride to Tators!! I will hook up with you either in Wilkes Barre or Scranton.

See You Soon!
Dave :2tu:

Dave, I hope I can go. I'm trying to arrange for someone to cover me that day at work and as of right now, I'm still not sure. Chuck's gotta know by the 15th and I'll be sure to let you, Lauri and Ed know for sure if I can make it. Keep your fingers crossed!

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nat...sounds good, ....Hope you can make it to the BBQ!!!

Lets all keep in contact about meeting places and approx. times. Nat, Laurie, Ed, Jamie, and any others that might want to hook up with our caravan!!!

Rt. 81 North to Rt. 84 East

Will be a BLAST!

Best, Dave :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine