Thunderhill: Gavin & JoeB

OP
OP
M

MtHam ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe B wrote <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Eric,
I think you should be the Team leader again, since you did such a fine job last time <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Oh, alright.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>(As long as you Qualify of course)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
At least I know who I'll be in front of if the last two events are any indication (mr. hoosiers)
wink.gif

Gavin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sh*t, I wouldn't miss this show for all the "*****" in China
I'm in - really looking forward to seeing Joe and Adleberg in the Bikini competition !!!!
Now if this bikini competition really happens I will provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
At least I know who I'll be in front of if the last two events are any indication (mr. hoosiers)
wink.gif

[/B][/QUOTE]

Eric,
shake.gif

Its called road courtesy. When I see you in my mirror I always let you go by, I then can Give you constructive criticism. I just like to watch you run Eric, Your so fast. Your my hero!
laugh.gif

Oh No! Back to Smack. We'll see about that. Maybe I'll be the Captian this time with the fastest time! I guess I'll have to take the car out of 2nd gear on the track from now on. I though you could only use 1st and 2nd.
emb.gif
3rd gear was not allowed.
SoCal Rebell told me that.
bounce.gif
All in fun.

Joe B

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gavin:
Now if this bikini competition really happens I will provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gavin,
If I'm gonna wear a Bikini I wanna know what 1st prize is?

Joe B
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Gavin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe
All I will say is ....... no sheep.
I wanna see you in the bikini first - prizes will be disclosed at dinner.

Second Gear?????? - now I know why I was overheating - I thought we had to run the thing in first gear only !!!

I think Eric would be quicker if he laid of the Honey just before the weekend - Friday night he was just DRAINED !!!
OK Eric - common back with the sheep stuff....I'm ready for you...If we don't get a response...guess you're out with the Honey again tonight.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh Joe, there are many wonderous things I would like to see in this life, unfortunately you in a Bikini is not one of them
eek.gif

Hey, what you do behind closed doors is your business, but PLEASE don't bring it to the track
laugh.gif
It will be a hoot seeing some of the race guys having to run the 100 feet during the relay. I'll be sure to have the crash paddles and oxygen tank close by.
-Jonathan

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken,

I wish that I was such a driver that I could turn low 50" with my 69 Mustang convertible!!!.

No, it is a Roush T/A,as in the Trans AM serie.
The car,chassis 021 was build in 1991,rebuilt ater a bad crash in 95 to 95 spec's and was raced in the Trans AM serie up to the 2000 season.
In a race,using the by-pass,it should be a low to mid 40" at TH and may be a high 20" to low 30" at Laguna.

Luc.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MtHam ACR:
I do think a 'qualifying session' is the right way to earn a spot on the official buttonwillow viper relay team, just cause you have hoosiers doesn't mean you're automatically in.

(and Luc, mum is the word back to the shelby club about the fine group we're assembling here. . . shhhhhh)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does Green Flag have timing equiptment? I don't think so, so unless everybody has a Hot Lap timer timing may be a problem. We can always use the times from the last Viperdays event where the playing field was level with everyone on street tires, the 5 fastest are on team "A", we may have enough cars for a team "B". However we work it we MUST have the fastest team "A" possible to beat the Fords (an easy task)
supergrin.gif

OP
OP
M

MtHam ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SoCal Reb wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Does Green Flag have timing equipment? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Hey Ron, I think we're going to have to resort to that time-tested, technology-free use of a plain old fashioned stop watch. It seemed to do the job ok at Thunderhill. Bring 'em if you've got 'em.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>We can always use the times from the last Viperdays event where the playing field was level with everyone on street tires, the 5 fastest are on team "A", we may have enough cars for a team "B". However we work it we MUST have the fastest team "A" possible to beat the Fords (an easy task)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think qualifying needs to be on the equipment that shows up that weekend. Why penalize a guy who just bolted on the hoosiers? And I agree, it sounds like we may have enough for two teams.

The response is pretty amazing from the Viper crowd when someone throws out the challenge.
cool.gif
yesnod.gif
bounce.gif

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jonathan,

I'm gonna have to get
hail[1].gif
SoCal Rebell to Lend me one of his Bikini's. As long as Gavin, gives out trophies. Maybe some Sheep Shears for 1st place.
rofl.gif

For the relay race, the slowest Qualifing Viper must wear a Bikini. That will make some guys go a lot faster.
devil.gif

Joe B

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QUOTE....Ken Adelberg.....

&gt; Oh sure, he butters us up after throwing the smack around. He has to go and get a T/A car after the thrashing I gave him at Laguna. Bring out the Viper and we'll see who is wearing the bikini.

Ford stands for: Fear Of Racing Deering!:
rofl.gif
yesnod.gif

I take it back I love that Adleberg Guy
hail[1].gif

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh John
blush.gif
I love you too, but my name is spelled Adelberg! Relax, I just did the same. Deering!

Luc
bsflag[1].gif
What a bunch of crap! Better than good pals at the track, is the smack fest on the board!

I hope my car is done and I can join you guys out there.

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by K Adelberg on 09-25-2002 at 03:01 PM</font>

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken,

Trashing at Laguna?
If I didn't got a back flag for noise,I will have finished #1,which will have been pretty easy since you were very busy making smoke signals with your rear brakes .

Luc.

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken Adelburg with brake problems??
dunno.gif
I cant believe Ken had brake problems?? Here I am thinking I was the only one. I thought he was younger and smarter than us old farts!!!
laugh.gif

I better never hear anything about Gas again from you BRAKEMAN
smile.gif

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luc and John, that was the Roe Racing Package that locked up on me.
pissed.gif

Luc, I think you are mistaken. Saturday's race, you got passed in the braking zone on Turn 11. I have great video if you need a reminder. Now, don't use the db limit as an excuse. I too had to lift by the sound meter.
yesnod.gif

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I leave you ALL you girls alone for a day and look what happens...Do I need to show up with my worn out street tires and smack all you ******* around? Just because SSpeedRacer is used to those second place trophies, don't think the southern ca boys will leave with anything but #1!
I'm concerned about Ron having to run to a car though??

As for Rookie Honors - LINE FORMS BEHIND ME!

There is only one queen in this hive.

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lance, Lance, Lance:

Hey, I hear there is a sale on B F Goodrich All Terrainns T/A's for the Viper going on right now.
rofl.gif

I'm going for Rookie Honors!
newbie[1].gif

I would like to see Ron Running in a Bikini in the Relay Race.
rofl.gif

Joe B

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lance, Lance, Lance:

Hey, I hear there is a sale on B F Goodrich All Terrainns T/A's for the Viper going on right now.
rofl.gif

I'm going for Rookie Honors!
newbie[1].gif

I would like to see Ron Running in a Bikini in the Relay Race.
rofl.gif

Joe B

Gavin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You SoCal guys are just great - this is good stuff
Joe - no sheep sheers - rubber boots....maybe (Eric will explain)

Sounds like we need to have a Luc/Adelberg runoff to put that issue to bed - I suggest Adelberg remove his brakes so he doesn't have any of THOSE problems - sounds to me like he is so talented he can drive without them anyway.

SSpeedRacer guy - if he shows up I think he should drive with one hand, his left hand tied to the door, or he has to run with three wheels!!!

Joe - no hoosiers - ******* penalty in bikini contest if you run Hoosiers (This will make Luc happy)

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

Easy to beat the Fords ?, I hope that you were not talking about my Mustang T/A!!!!

I like you Guys, but I am willing to bet that I could be a Relay Team all by myself and using only 2 gears in my T/A,you will all have to wear bikinis.(and ******* please)
Just thinking about it is scary!!!!

Smack aside,I really enjoy the friendship and what could be any better that spending a weekend at the track with friends?

Luc.00GTS

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me in a bikini, running? Instead of Baywatch it would be Barfwatch. Ok, seeing as we have alot of Vipers showing let's put 2 teams together, a Norcal team and a Socal team. As well as competing with the Mushbangs we can compete with each other for Cali bragging rights. We'll set the I-5/99 split as the Norcal/Socal geographic line (sorry JoeB you're a Norcal guy
tongue.gif
), so you Norcal guys up for it? I gotta go call Mumford now.

I talked to Tom at Green Flag, we will be running clockwise in conf. #1 (star mazda) during time trials and then conf. #13 (sweeper) for the relay race in case you wanna practice.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get cut from So Cal for a mere 15 miles? Where's the love?
I know I'm a rookie, but that's harsh.
laugh.gif
Ok, I know I won't be the fastest on the track but I'm POSITIVE I will make up the difference when you gotta get out of the car and run.
BTW-Who died and made So Cal king!
laugh.gif
Since I only live 30 min from the track it is now TIME to get my practice on!!!!!!!!!
-Jonathan

Mark Young

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uh oh, if needed I may need to join my NorCal brethren. And where's Jon Scott and Mike H.? We may need to pull out our big guns. I'm trying to think of a suitable handicap if pmum and dearing show up, maybe make Ron the sprinter between all the cars?

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Deering and Mumford are on the same team they must tow their Vipers around the track. That ought to cover the handicapping.
BTW-Ron can you elaborate on what happened to your 5th & 6th gears over the weekend. What happened?
BURNOUT.gif

-Jonathan

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If thats true then PMum need to tow me around. He was dynoed at the Sports Compact challenge and he dynoed at 570 to the rear wheels. **** If I only had that kind of horsepower!!! Oh...and his driving ability.(Dreaming......)

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that to make this Relay race more interesting,we should have 1/2 the Teams going clockwise on the track and the other half conterclockwise.
Like that we will see not so much who is the fastest driver,but who has the biggest b***s.

At least this way there will be a penalty for stealing another driver line!!!!.

Luc.

Joe,

Sorry,but that could change your definition of "Viperitis"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte