Thunderhill: Gavin & JoeB

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luc,--SSSHHHHHHH

Your our Nor-Cal Seceret weapon.
death2.gif
Since you own a Viper we can make your T/A car an Honorary Viper for the relay race. Your our Nor Cal Equivilant to
hail[1].gif
PMUM. They probably want you to run 2 laps to their 1 lap just to be fair.
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

Ok What do you So Cal Girls got to say now Hah--HAH HAH?
laughing2[1].gif
Any more rules ya wanna throw out?? Wanna move the line north of Monterey?? Betcha ya would. No Can Do.
rofl.gif

Joe B 01

IMSOSLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

I would like to see if we can get my old slow Gen I in the run group as well. 2:09 last time at buttonwillow so if we are going to do a run off I am in.

Ken

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shame Shame Shame,

hail[1].gif
Ron, I see how it is. You So Cal Guys Banish the up and coming once they get into your Rearview Mirror. I see how it is.
confused.gif

So once I start Spreading the "Viperitis" to So Cal Guys ya can't take, ah.
shake.gif

Websters--"Viperitis" The act of scaring to near death the person in the car in front of you on a race track by filling his rear view mirror with the front of your Viper.
rofl.gif

Ok I'll go back to Nor Cal--We got some secret weapons. We will get Adelberg to move North. I saw his T-Hill time of 2:01 Ah-hem. Good job Ken!
Now Define living in the North. Is that mean no hotels on the day of the event??? He He--He He
saevil.gif
saevil.gif

Joe B

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark Young:
maybe make Ron the sprinter between all the cars?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TOO big a handicap for the Socal team
laugh.gif

I AM THE KING
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

WCKDVPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys,

I can only make it Saturday but this sounds like too much fun to miss. Can I still try out for a spot on the relay team? Or if you are just choosing sides, whom do I contact?

Regards,

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wckdvpr,

Sure there's a spot for you. Looks like your a Norcal guy. Just show up! Eric was the Team Captian at T-hill. So it looks like he just got voted Team Captian again. He's been awfull quiet lately. Honey chasin?
Too make it even (Norcal vs. Socal)
hail[1].gif
John Dearing has to drive the track in reverse.
laughing2[1].gif

See ya there.
bounce.gif

Joe B

OP
OP
M

MtHam ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No fears boys, the relay is on (and the smack-talkin with the mustang guys continues). SoCal Reb posted the note, but basically we are going to run config 13 clockwise and it sounds like they will run the relay on Saturday. I'm lobbying for two Viper teams, but have no confirmation on this yet, it's going to be a space thing.

Joe, what can a recently divorced guy say? The dry spell has ended, life is good. (Side note, I took this girl for a ride last Saturday -- actually I let her drive the car, and she was giddy the whole time, just laughing and giggling and saying 'wow' a lot.) Cute, funny, smart, sophisticated and she likes Vipers. Life is berry berry good.

You guys that aren't registered, head to www.greenflagdriving.org and get your deposit in for the Green group.

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric,

Oh No!
confused.gif
Once you let them drive the car its all over!
eek.gif
Pretty soon no more track time.
shake.gif
Then no more Viper Board
nono.gif

Another one bites the dust!

Joe B

Gavin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric - I'm in
Joe - I'm bringing Tamara this trip so you have a bit of competition in the Bikini contest - or have you backed out of that one?
Mike - really pleased you are going to play - new those guys on slicks to help out us guys that are still on street tires

Eric - time to piss this girl off to see her true colors - guys, Eric needs some help here, he is smitten with this kitten!!!

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by REDSLED:
Eric, I went to the web site but it doesn't show registration for the Buttonwillow event yet?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got my application in the mail because I ran with them before. Call 408-988-7986 or 831-455-2810 or go back to their website and e-mail them, ask them to fax you a Drivers Application and get it in quick. I sent my app. in last week so I'll definately be there.

WCKDVPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So is this going to be a SoCal - NorCal challenge or are we going to focus on the primary task of annihilating the Mustang guys and team up?

If we are teaming up, I'll bring some decent tires for Adelbeg to run the relay on. If not, sorry Ken, you're on your own.

Regards,

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never let the girlfriend or wife drive the car! My wife can't drive stick, manual I should say... That is why I married her.

Mike, bring the tires! Actually, I need some decent fronts. 18X 305. Or are you running the 16X14 Goodyears for the rear still? Kinda takes all the car control element out of things.

I hope my car is done. Working hard now! Let's team up on those pony riders!

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken, you gonna go????? The warden is letting you out of prison for this event??? I have 2 sets of 305/18s no cords but around 20 heat cycles. There is always my 2 old front Hoosiers at the tire shop at WSIR only 14 heat cycles, still some resin left in em' when Haney put the rears on his car he got a full weekend out of em', $20 each ain't a bad price, hell maybe I'll buy em' back when I'm there Wed.

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally posted by WCKDVPR:

Dyno'ed at 483 RWHP -

MIKE, man you have some serious horsepower. I had my dynoed at Buttonwillow 2 weeks ago...dont know how accurate it was but I only got 378 horsepower out of mine and 401 lbs of torque and its stock.....except for the K and N and smooth tubes.

joe B had his dyno at the same time and he had only an exhaust system and he got 390 out of his. Kind of disappointing.

WCKDVPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John,

I surely wasn't complaining. Are you sure your numbers were SAE corrected? Otherwise the weather at Buttonwillow could very well take away some HP if it was "actual" readings. I am sure you would be awfully fast in my car, but as I have only done a total of 10 track events ever, I have a long long way to go in the driving department. Right now I am just having a great time doing something I always wanted to do and trying to get better.

Driving ability notwithstanding - weren't you the one that pointed out Mumford had something like 570 to the wheels? Granted he could probably kick my butt on a Vespa, but that is some real power. Also interesting, with the power I have there are a lot of cars in the unlimited class that I surely don't win any drag races with on the straighaways. I'll catch them in a corner and when we pull onto the straights, I can't gain an inch until they hit the brakes. Just a relative observation of the HP to be found in a number of cars in that group.

See you at Buttonwillow. Sounds like a great time.

Regards,

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are great! Earlier in the year I heard it made 800 horsepower 'unrestricted' according to the Viper Days participants. Now it's down to only 570 at the wheels? C'mon guys, you can do better. Hell, last week in Nashville, the Viper Days made Rick tear apart Woodhouse's still sealed motor looking for evidence of cheating after I drove it.

I do, however, appreciate the legend that surrounds my motor. I heard that SoCal was trying to get my motor to sign an exclusive contract to star in his 'movies', but my motor turned him down. Apparently, my motor wouldn't perform unless SoCal signed Adelberg & Dearing's motors to be my motor's ******* in the movie. Unfortunately, both Adelberg & Dearing's motors only perform such acts on the racetrack.

Oh, and for the record--my motor makes exactly 529 rwhp.

WAR CHEATERS!!!!!!

Mark Young

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PMUM:

[snip]
Apparently, my motor wouldn't perform unless SoCal signed Adelberg & Dearing's motors to be my motor's ******* in the movie.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought the term was 'fluffers' ??
laugh.gif

Anyway, I just requested an application. This will be a blast, though with all the good drivers showin up, I'm gonna end up watching the relay!

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PMUM
My motor wants a Caldwell credit card! That special head polishing and rocking of your rollers takes the best fluffer in the business.

Did anyone make them tear down Johnny Yuma's motor when Messely won on Monday? I guess you need to become a professional before there are no skeptics.

WAR CREAM PUFF FLUFFERS!

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hail[1].gif
SSpeedracer,

hail[1].gif
John, John, John, Shaammee ON YOU !!! My Car does not have an exhaust system on it. It is stock, (to-- SO Cal Rebell) it is stock, Same as yours (key word stock--are you nervous cause I'm getting faster in a stock car-- Key word-- STOCK CAR ---JOHN, THE FORMER MR. DEARING--I USED TOO BE SOOO FAST--- MR.DEARING with "STOPTECH BRAKES" THAT I DO NOT HAVE) My exhaust system is in my garage sitting in the box.I do not have time to install it. I'm sorry for your only 378 RWHP to my 391 RWHP at the same time,---same track ETC. whatever???
Dude!!!! take your foot off the brake!!! You could be soo much faster!!! ---Do you need some pointers? call me. I will be happy to help? I understand, it's tough, having to always win, well What can I say except "Frickin Go Faster Dude"

Hey John!!!!! Luv Ya!!
laughing2[1].gif

hail[1].gif
John, John, John!!!!! I understand, It's OK not win ,when I'm there, Really It's Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok -tell it to your shrink--It's Ok, OK, Ok, Ok!

Use the gas pedal more!!!! Not the brake

Joe B 01

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PMUM:
I do, however, appreciate the legend that surrounds my motor. I heard that SoCal was trying to get my motor to sign an exclusive contract to star in his 'movies', but my motor turned him down. Apparently, my motor wouldn't perform unless SoCal signed Adelberg & Dearing's motors to be my motor's ******* in the movie. Unfortunately, both Adelberg & Dearing's motors only perform such acts on the racetrack.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
laughing2[1].gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

"The Legend of PMUM's Motor"... Ron, makes a great title for one of your movies don'tcha think?

WCKDVPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ken,

I have been running Hoosiers as required by Viper Days. But this isn't Viper Days. Therefore, I was planning on running my big Goodyears and going after their Mustang guy with his T/A car. That way you (if we are on the same team) can use my Hoosiers. I actually am down to a pair of 335x18's on 12.5" rims for the front and 335x17's on 13.5" rims for the rear. They have a bunch of heat cycles but can't be worse than the street tires.

Sounds like you have another option with Ron - go with the best set-up you can - just thought I would offer so we can put together the fastest team possible.

What's this about all that engine work on my car? All I have is TNT headers, Borla catless back, and some massaged heads. Stock cam, stock bottom end, and stock rear end. Dyno'ed at 483 RWHP - SAE corrected. It's nice and I am not complaining, but I know other guys are running substantially more.

Regards,

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally posted by PMUM:
Hell, last week in Nashville, the Viper Days made Rick tear apart Woodhouse's still sealed motor looking for evidence of cheating after I drove it.

Why would they do that??? Did you just beat the hell out of the field?? You are so good that they think your cheating. Man does everyone think you cheat?? Just have them ride with you then they will find out!!!!

I think thats Bullsh@it

SSpeed

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are great! Earlier in the year I heard it made 800 horsepower 'unrestricted' according to the Viper Days participants. Now it's down to only 570 at the wheels? C'mon guys, you can do better. Hell, last week in Nashville, the Viper Days made Rick tear apart Woodhouse's still sealed motor looking for evidence of cheating after I drove it.

I do, however, appreciate the legend that surrounds my motor. I heard that SoCal was trying to get my motor to sign an exclusive contract to star in his 'movies', but my motor turned him down. Apparently, my motor wouldn't perform unless SoCal signed Adelberg & Dearing's motors to be my motor's ******* in the movie. Unfortunately, both Adelberg & Dearing's motors only perform such acts on the racetrack.

Oh, and for the record--my motor makes exactly 529 rwhp.

WAR CHEATERS!!!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"The Legend of PMUM's Motor", that s an interesting title. The story of a poor misunderstood and misguided motor. All the other motors were jealous at the size and power of this motor and dubbed it a freak and a cheater and demanded it strip for inspection, they then refused to play with the misunderstood motor. Then PMUM motor met Dearing and Adelberg motor and together the three played and played and laid waste to all the other motors on the track. Then came SoCal Rebell motor who of course was bigger and smarter then all the other motors, realized the potential of signing the three motors to an exclusive movie contract which was very lucrative. PMUM motor was the star always out performing the Adelberg/Dearing motors and the Adelberg/Dearing motors knowing this started getting petty demanding outrageous perks. Adelberg motor wanted to be put in a Bentley, Dearing motor demanded redline oil, constant Gunk applications as to always be neat and a hole drilled in his breather tube for a smoke. Alas their squabbaling was their downfall and they started hating each other and not signing the contract. The moral is "I wouldn't of known what to stick where if I made a movies with these motors".

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

P.S. PMUM motor lets do lunch I got a line on a Ferrari Wars movie, you get to kick some Italian butt.

WCKDVPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Paul,

Go give us the facts and take all the fun out of it.

Best story I remember about your car was last year at Viper Days when some people were complaining about you cheating - in unlimited class!

Are you showing up for this Buttonwillow thing? If so, I need some driving lessons so maybe someday I can be a cheater as well.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to do BW next month. I can't seem find my motor. The last I heard, it was checking into a Super-8 motel room with Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and a shopping bag full of Cool-Whip.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang