Thursday Car show in Yonkers, NY

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cancelled! The police have put a damper on things as well as the forcast calling for rain. Thanks for all those who showed interest though. Maybe another time.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rain will pass but is the damper on forever? You mean there's no next Thursday...and next Thursday?
crying.gif

That's no way to run a city! Yonkers *****.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a friend who is a Yonkers cop. It seems that the owners of the stores in the lot have complained. I don't know if they can keep it away forever. I'm keeping tabs on it so I will keep you posted. I swear, there were thousands of people there. They can't keep that down for long, especially when the weather gets better.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That really ***** we have the same problem here in Albany we move from place to place. For the longest we met in front of a K-Mart and Burger King people would eat there andd there was no problem, only untill the past 2 years has the problem started in what I believe to be the rice burners all the *** cars with hydraulics, stereos, and then to top it off there was a knife fight with some people in that crowd which is where it got ruined not to say that everyone that drives a *** car is causing trouble but for over 8 years we congragated in this area with cars from the 60' with open headers up to current day vettes and vipers and no problem, it jsut seems that it is the younger crowd that has spoiled it for everyone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booth