Tim721

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jaime, dealing with you & Kathy was a pleasure.

I couldn't have asked for an easier transaction. I'm glad it went to a fellow VCA member & I hope your father enjoys it. :2tu:

Here's a few shots of it leaving from this morning, which were definitely sad, but I know it's going to a good home ;)

6061viperleaving1.jpg

6061viperleaving2.jpg

OP
OP
F

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I couldn't have asked for an easier transaction. I'm glad it went to a fellow VCA member & I hope your father enjoys it. :2tu:

Here's a few shots of it leaving from this morning, which were definitely sad, but I know it's going to a good home ;)

6061viperleaving1.jpg

6061viperleaving2.jpg

Well my father is enjoying it very much.It went from the rollback to the garage (no tags till tommorrow).Kathy however is alittle upset he has not left the garage or the car since he was handed the keys. :eek: :D Thanks again Tim for eveything and your patience.Hope to see you at some of the gatherings. :2tu:

OP
OP
F

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score

6061viperleaving1.jpg

6061viperleaving2.jpg

Well my father is enjoying it very much.It went from the rollback to the garage (no tags till tommorrow).Kathy however is alittle upset he has not left the garage or the car since he was handed the keys. :eek: :D Thanks again Tim for eveything and your patience.Hope to see you at some of the gatherings. :2tu:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! You and Pops need to cruise down in two weeks for my cruise/lunch.

John