Time for a change! NY/CT Region Board nominations.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The MOST important thing is Chuck Tator is a great guy with only one thing on his mind "Do The Right Thing" regardless of who you are where you are from or if you bought your car from somewhere else period!
Before I met Chuck I spent loads of time on the phone with him and I did NOT even own a Viper yet...he did so much for me and I did not even know this guy except over the phone.
And prior to my buying my Viper Chuck invited me, my wife and daughter to his famous BBQ...Thanks Chuck...you are one of the Good Guys :2tu:

Thats exactly why I get so pisst about it, I had almost the same thing I owned a viper and just knew Chuck over the phone for quite some time and he spent the time to explain ANYTHING *** EVERYTHING I needed to know or might need to know down the road.

LONG LIVE TATORS DODGE.

ok guys im done now (I think)

Vipermad sorry for the strong words but as you can see I really feel strongly about this hope you take no offense bro because I mean no disrespect to YOU.

Bad Car

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow! Maybe we can get a few more colorful adjectives in that post. Don't we all own Vipers for one reason. Chuck & Joe should put and end to all this. To much anomosity is brewing, not good for the VCA or its members.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Jay this just really got under my skin.

Thanks for the apology.

Next time..... take a deep breath, count to ten.... then start typing ;)

It does sound like a lot of issues have been aired, and elections are under way. It's the wonderful thing about a democracy.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will tell you this I WILL become a member IF that other A$*clown is no longer prez.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i too will be joining if scott wins...I just hope it doesnt hurt his chances by me saying it....lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21