Tinted headlight covers

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm tossing about the idea of putting on tinted headlight/fog light covers on my 2010 FE, does anyone have pics of such on a graphite VIPER?

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't have pics, but I had them on my car. The fit isn't perfect, as they are slightly smaller than the lights. My fogs bubbled up too. I took them off and like the car better without them.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend had them on his 06 coupe and because of the heat it actually checked the plastic of the head lamp. Looks like little crows feet everywhere. He also has them on his 07 z06 and the exact same result happened. I wouldn't do it

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend had them on his 06 coupe and because of the heat it actually checked the plastic of the head lamp. Looks like little crows feet everywhere. He also has them on his 07 z06 and the exact same result happened. I wouldn't do it

I know someone that had the same problem, the heat created ruined his headlights, now he has to spend $1800 on new headlights

Stan Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have clear ones on the race car and have raced with the yellow ones before as well. If you want a quality product that looks great, protects the lights, and does not have the above mentioned issues, go with Paint Protection Film - XPEL Technologies Corp..

When you install the film, there will be some bubbles that take about 3 weeks to go away. This is normal and they completely disappear with exposure to sun light. It is simply the application fluid under the film.

Read the instructions carefully and everything will work out just fine.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the films...love the blacked out look. Also applied them to the front signal lights as well.

Attachments

• Elita Viper 1.jpg
    Elita Viper 1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 44

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang