Tire Options

Nomayama

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I am new to here, posted once about about some questions for a 06 srt-10 that I just recently purchased. In thinking of some mods that I want to do, I definately want to get rid of the PS's that are on the car? Which direction would you guys point me in retrospect of tires for factory sized... Currently have HRE wheels but do not like the tires... Any help is appreciated!!!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Viper Tires thru PartsRack?

So I am new to here, posted once about about some questions for a 06 srt-10 that I just recently purchased. In thinking of some mods that I want to do, I definately want to get rid of the PS's that are on the car? Which direction would you guys point me in retrospect of tires for factory sized... Currently have HRE wheels but do not like the tires... Any help is appreciated!!!!

WELCOME NEWBEE !

Get your VIN # in to one of the moderators, and become a VIPER OWNER vs Enthusiast !

Your 06 came OE with 18-19 PS-ZPs, also called "run craps" around here! You say 'factory size' but since you have HREs, the SIZE of your HRE might be a factor, as well as any suspension-lowering mods that may have made.

We suggest PS2, same as 08-09 Viper, with TONS of good, searchable press on this site. The PS-2 is a dramatically different tire than the PS-ZP. Its not a small difference, its HUGE! Traction, handling, ride,and quieter. Another thing is the TPMS sensors-can we assume your HREs do have them? Time to address that, if not.

PartsRack is proud of our Viper-tire knowledge, service, prices, and we welcome your call about other mods as well. (an 06 Coupe in our garage, too.) Our tire prices are noticably below LARGE-FAMOOUS INTERNET SELLERS, and we are certain to get you the CORRECT tires. Thanks !

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck and City!

Since you asked about OPTIONS:

p.s. TO ALL:

Kumho now has an option for 18-19 SRT10, relatively sticky treadwear at 180, and 'fits the budget' at under $1275 for ALL FOUR:
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Nomayama

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon my tire size that is on the HRE's is 345/30/19 and 275/35/18.. if you could get me some prices on a few different options that would be great...