TNT Viper..problems

Viperviking

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have anybody had any problems with TNT Viper??

I bought a 99 ACR in the US and ordered a dualplatform wing from Roy at TNT Viper in TX, to make the car a little more racelookin in a carshow I was going to atend. But what a headace TNT has turned out to be for me. I sendt him all the money for the wing plus shipping UPS to CA, through my bank in Europe to the account he gave me in a TX bank, and Roy promised me the wing ready for me by the time my ACR was being shipped from the US to Europe. The timeframe I gave him was about 3 weeks, and he promised me that this was no problem.

Well the ACR was shipped from CA and the wing was supposed to be shipped with the car. I recieved my ACR about 5 weeks later but at my surprice there was no wing with the car. I then started to call the freighforwarding company that shipped the car and did a week long research with both them and UPS, since Roy had told me he would ship it UPS to CA, but at no result.

I then called Roy at TNT to try to find out what had happened, and he told me the first time I talked with him that it was sendt to CA. I then did some more research with the shipper and UPS, but still with no result. I called Roy back and asked him for the UPS tracking number, and he told me he was going to get back with me regarding this, but I waited for about a week without hearing anything back. I then tried to call him many times and left many messages for him to call me back, but after a few more days I finally got a hold of him. I told him I now wanted my money back since it would cost me a fortune to have the wing shipped overseas, and he promised me he was going to talk with his "co-partners" and get back with me. But he has never done this and every time I call he hangs up the phone on me, and does not answer my emails.

What kind of serious business man or company would do this and is there any way I can get my money back through the court system, I have spendt a small fortune in just overseas phonecalls..I now live in USA and can handle it better from here.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First it was a tuner from Texas, then it was Wilks, is it now Roy from TNT? There is another thread somewhere that was stating Roy & TNT were having some issues with customers not getting what was ordered.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you still need a wing JonB from PartsRack www.partsrack.com has done lots of shipping over the pond to lots of people. Good luck getting your money back. I dont know whats up w/ TNT but they seem tobe totally absent in responding to people, i recall another thread like this not all that long ago.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Kurt, sorry to hear of your problems. I apologize on behalf of our country. Its a shame that some American businesses treat overseas customers with such disrespect. There is always the courts....

Reminds me of when I bought some stuff from overseas, they rushed me to send the money, then they didn't send the product. They ignored all my emails and calls for months and months. Finally, I started making some noise about my negative experience on a website where they hawk their wares, and guess what, they finally sent the product. Until you arise to a level where it affects their income, you are a non-issue.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I think it was the VENDORS fault!

Totally! And that reflects badly on my/our country. Our country as a whole doesn't owe the wronged anything, that's not what I apologize for. I apologize that American ideals of fairness, honesty, and trust were broken. I'm proud of our country, and regret that a foreigner would receive anything less than a fair shake. That tarnishes our image abroad, and errodes the spirit of the Republic.

Truth, justice and liberty.
(What the stars and stripes mean to me)
:usa:

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vic thanks for your kind words it makes a difference I do a lot of business with the USA and find some companies do take advantage as soon as they find you are overseas.

The last order I placed with a vendor wanted a copy of my passport, drivers licence and the credit car, think I want my data cloned.....no chance.

And Warfang it was not an insult to America, just a nice apology from someone who is obviously a great guy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456