TNT Vipers

gallaugher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've tried calling TNT Vipers many times but I always get voicemail. No one answers the phone.

It's frustrating because I was told by Roy that the parts I ordered would take one week to prepare and ship. Now I'm on week four. One month. And the worst part: He has my money. I'm a ******* for trusting him. Also, he never sent me a receipt or invoice.

The owner Roy seems like a real nice guy. But he never calls me with an update. I've no clue of the status of my order. I've tried to call, to e-mail, to fax. Where is he? Anybody at TNT? Is this normal?

Does anyone know how I can contact him? Forget about the number on his website: it just rings then voicemail answers. Many times I cannot even leave a message because the machine is completely full.

I want to be patient and understanding, but this is crazy. I'm embarrassed to say how much of my money he has. But it's a lot!

Does he have a home or cell number? Can someone please call him for me? Or stop by his shop? Or house? Anything. My name is Mat, he has my number. I'd appreciate help so much. I just want my money back and to forget all about this.

I'm changing my username to *******.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's frustrating because I was told by Roy that the parts I ordered would take one week to prepare and ship. Now I'm on week four. One month. And the worst part: He has my money. I'm a ******* for trusting him. Also, he never sent me a receipt or invoice.
Only Chuck T can be trusted. Usually it works the other way with him. He gets paid later. I hope you get the parts you want.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
doubt you will get burned. sounds strange you didnt hear from them though. good luck and take all the above advise. but hold faith, i bet tnt delivers. they are not fly by S.O.P... you know.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only Chuck T can be trusted.

B.S. There are others that can be trusted, like Sean Roe for instance.

I don't know what it is about you, but a lot of your posts tend to really annoy me.

OP
OP
G

gallaugher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again I just tried to call TNT Vipers at 713.880.0279. The voice mailbox is full! I cannot leave a message. How can they operate as a business?

I've called many times in the past five to six hours. Not one answer, just voicemail. This has been the case for the past four weeks, so this isn't just another busy week at the track.

If someone can please help me contact Roy to get my money back, I'll gladly Federal Express you a gift certificate to a restaurant of your choice to enjoy with your entire family over the Labor Day holiday weekend. Invite grandma and grandpa too, they need attention also. I'll pay for everybody: dinner, drinks, desert ... it's on me. I just need help getting my money back. It's a lot.

When I was active duty -- trust, honor, commitment -- these were not just another lame slogan. If you served, you understand. Lazy punks full of excuses who hide from responsibility are unacceptable. If you're not up to duty, return home. Then whine and complain to mommy when you're asked to take out the trash or get the mail or cut the yard. You're not needed. Real men will do their job ... and your job! No complaining.

Take the phone and do your job TNT Vipers. Quit hiding. You broke your word. Now it's your turn to be honest by returning my money.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've known Roy Terpstra for a LONG time, and always found him to be an honest person. Years ago, when his shop in Houston was devastated by a flood, he still came through for all the customers I know of, despite what I heard was a big financial loss. He's been a big supporter of many VCA sponsored events over the years.

I just called TNT, and got right through. In fact, Roy himself answered the phone. He says he's been extremely sick for several weeks with pneumonia (did I spell that right?) and bed ridden. I suggest the person with the problem try calling him one more time right away, or email at [email protected].

Roy apologized for this incident to me, but also told me he has been waiting on delivery of a promised part from someone else before completion of what he believes to be this order in question. Had he not been so sick, he says he would have done a better job at communication the delay. I'm confident you will be able to settle your issues with him.

OP
OP
G

gallaugher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried calling. That equals 30 attempts today. Again no answer. Same wonderful voicemail. Same robo-girl 'This voicemail box is full.' Yeah, so what's new baby ...

As for e-mail, I sent about three to four in the past 24 hours. So I've given up on that. My only hope is that Roy takes a few minutes out of his day tomorrow, goes to the bank, and returns my money.

I hope Roy has much success with his business. I don't intend to be rude, but he needs some good help in his shop. I hope he finds it because he seems to be a nice guy.

I'd even fly from DC to Houston for a week just to answer phone calls and return emails and greet customers. I don't know an ass-hair about cars, other than I love them, but I'd give hime some quality help while he's recovering from being sick. And I'd take his answering machine and take a crap on it.

Roy told me one week. I've waited one month. Not one phone call. Not one e-mail. Not even a receipt.

Wing King: Do you have another phone number besides 713.880.0279? If so, do you mind if I try it?

OP
OP
G

gallaugher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it's another day.

I tried to call Roy at TNT Vipers. Each time voicemail answers. And it's full. It's been like that one day now.

So I cannot leave Roy a message. I'd just like to ask for five minutes on the phone. To talk about my order.

I've waited one month. I've no clue of what's going on. I can only hope that Roy comes around. Or if someone can contact him for me. I'd be grateful.

OP
OP
G

gallaugher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Day 3 - 11:56 AM -

I called TNT Vipers. Voicemail answers. Voicemail full.

I'm not going to attempt email. I've tried too many times already. No response.

I want to believe that Roy has a special reason for this. But unfortunately I've read other VCA forum postings detailing identical service and frustration. All the way back to over one year ago.

So I'm led to believe there's no excuse.

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck,
I bought my KWs, from John [******]. He shipped them to me COD. It was all good. I think if the merchant agrees to ship COD. then it is safe...

OP
OP
G

gallaugher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another day gone by. Nothing from TNT Vipers. Not one call. Not one email.

OP
OP
G

gallaugher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just checked my bank receipt: Roy at TNT Vipers took my money on August 5. Since then he's never taken the initiative to call or email or fax me. Not once. He clearly said one week is needed to ship everything.

I've absolutely no clue of what's going on.

I want to believe that this is unusual for him. But I've read other postings here that suggest he actually conducts business this way.

Thanks to Roy I must take the time and money to hire an attorney. I need legal assistance. To wait any longer would be foolish. Too much money is involved.

Reaction score
I've tried calling TNT Vipers many times but I always get voicemail. No one answers the phone.

The owner Roy seems like a real nice guy. But he never calls me with an update. I've no clue of the status of my order. I've tried to call, to e-mail, to fax. Where is he? Anybody at TNT? Is this normal?

Does anyone know how I can contact him? Forget about the number on his website: it just rings then voicemail answers. Many times I cannot even leave a message because the machine is completely full.

I want to be patient and understanding, but this is crazy. I'm embarrassed to say how much of my money he has. But it's a lot!

Does he have a home or cell number? Can someone please call him for me? Or stop by his shop? Or house? Anything. My name is Mat, he has my number. I'd appreciate help so much. I just want my money back and to forget all about this.

I'm changing my username to *******.

I ordered a scatter shield 3 weeks ago.. Did not show up yet. I have tried calling a lot also.. just an answering machine. I got him to email me back once. Maybe he's sick.. If so hope he's ok.

OP
OP
G

gallaugher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roy -

Do you realize how hard I worked for that money? It took me two jobs, one a midnight shift, to buy a 1993 RT and get some performance parts for it. I'm not some rich kid. If I was I'd buy an M3 or Cayenne or Ferrari or something like that. I counted pennies to get my Viper.

I bought a Viper because I wanted to enjoy the summer with my dad and his Corvette. When he goes cruising I want to be driving next to him. Two great American cars enjoying the summer. Well, the only thing I cruise with now is my BMX bicycle. I cannot even drive my Viper because my tuner is waiting for the parts. The entire month of August without a car that I busted my balls to buy.

I'd still like to receive your parts. I can wait if you need more time. If your sick, take it easy. Don't worry about returning the money. Forget about it. I want you to have it.

But please call or email me so I know that I've a chance at receiving something. Can I get one of the parts I ordered? I'll take anything. How about the short shifter? Let's start there. Please, give me some hope. I'd feel so much better.

I heard you were sick. Well, so am I. Because this whole experience is just wrong.

My parents and wife know how this is affecting me. And they're trying hard to cheer me up. My mom just called me at work. She said: Don't let this get you down. Roy'll come through. He just needs time.

Why not just five minutes on the phone? One quick phone call. If you're busy with other customers, just say so. I'll humble myself and understand. If you've more important business customers than me, I'll understand.

I realize a lot of Viper owners spend much more than my $7000. But next time, don't tell me one week. Tell a month or two. Then I can at least get my car from my tuner's garage and enjoy some road time with my dad.

- Mat

OP
OP
G

gallaugher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I realize most people would probably fly down after one month. Maybe I'm a sucker ... but I hope Roy pulls through and delivers an amazing product.

Doug Levin has been a great help. He contacted me this morning out of concern for a fellow Viper owner going through a tough experience. We spoke for a good while and he listened to my whole story. Why doesn't Roy try this for five minutes? Anyways, having Doug's help is a huge relief. In the end, this will be settled and everyone happy.

Ultimately, I chose to pay in this manner. Roy didn't force me to send him money. I did it on my on accord. Next time I'll be the wiser and use credit card. Next time I'll use good sense, less trust.

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gallaugher, you say that you had to pinch pennies to get your Viper and yet you can stay cool about 7 grand! I think that you should pay this guy a visit or contact the local law enforcement(Texas) about possible fraud charges. If you used the U.S.Postal Service or internet interstate commerce is involved there could be federal violations also. Perhaps Wing King could intervene again for you before "other" action is taken. You have been patient enough considering the amount of money involved and the fact that his history appears tainted. I wouldn't let this go on any longer. You have made great effort to contact him and he has had ample time to respond. Regardless of his physical condition, it is time to get serious!

OP
OP
G

gallaugher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
September 7:

The other day, Roy sent me three emails. All three clearly stated that he'd call me. Well ... it hasn't happened. Roy has broken his word once again. And again, and again. Not one phone call.

Each email stated: my parts would be shipped today, Wednesday.

I've heard nothing that suggests so. He said he'd send me the tracking number. Where is it? There's nothing. I tried calling four times today -- of course, no one answers. Why is it so hard to answer the phone?

Since I started this post, and weeks before, Roy never took the initiative to call me once. Not one time. Not one minute. Nothing.

I'm not friends with Roy, nor do I know him personally. I just wanted to do business. That's it. As far as business goes: I wouldn't trust Roy at TNT with one dollar. He has let me down from the beginning. He breaks his word constantly. He does not deliver. He just takes.

Never again will I do business with Roy at TNT. Never. Not one dollar. Not one penny. This is the worst business mistake I've ever made.

Roy is a disgrace to American business and American cars. As a consumer, and to fellow Viper owners, be forewarned: this guy cannot be trusted. He'll break his word. And leave you hanging.

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow that really ***** and sounds a lot like the stories about Henne$$y that we've seen posted on here, and the **** bag in Vegas that screwed the dude on the Shelby Cobra earlier this year. I just don't get it... either you can deliver or you can't. If you can't, let us know, we can go somewhere else that can.

I called one of the big supporters on this site, fully prepared to spend around $2K for exhaust parts, after being put on hold for a good ten + minutes, I was told that he didn't have the time for me, and I'd have to order via his web site. Are you for real? If you don't have the fricken time, HIRE SOME HELP!!!! I called Roe, they had the time, got my $2K, and I got my parts as promised and when promised.

There's simple solutions to these situations, HIRE SOME FRICKEN HELP! You're loosing more money buy coming across as arrogant and/or ******, then you'd spend by paying someone $10 an hour to take orders and man the phone. It's not like Viper parts are inexpensive, so I'm sure you guys are making an a$$load of money.

I just don't get it, but I know who to order my Viper parts from now, and can scratch a few off my list that I won't bother with.

Rant over,
Cal :)

PS - Hope you get your $7K back, and what praytel did you order?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called one of the big supporters on this site, fully prepared to spend around $2K for exhaust parts, after being put on hold for a good ten + minutes, I was told that he didn't have the time for me, and I'd have to order via his web site. Are you for real? If you don't have the fricken time, HIRE SOME HELP!!!! I called Roe, they had the time, got my $2K, and I got my parts as promised and when promised.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, :shocked: :shocked:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder who this was ;)

Ya can't beat the guys at Roe Racing, they rock :headbang: :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4