to much bling

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you miss the "1983" part?

NO I was asking because I heard Honda might be making a 500 again to compete with the Kawasaki ninja 500R and the Suzuki GS500F in the lightweights

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
KC...

You have no idea of what you are talking about. If the guy talks like a *****, walks like a ***** and has a ***** like you defending him ...well. Stay in AZ and take it easy on the livestock! :usa:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, where the hell is AB and Jon at in all this? I thought they were the only A-holes on this site..

My Vote:

---
| | Stickers are Way cool, kids of all ages will love them.
---

---
|X| I'd rather take a $hit on my own car,
--- and let AB drive around as my passenger

2003silvervette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont listen to them, your car looks good. i ve seen plenty of pics of vipers with big wings and stickers that call them self drag racers...... haha.. since we all want Huge wings on our cars for drag racing... so i say enjoy your car and stickers and for the guys giving you [******], tell them to piss off

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
--------------------
2001 ACR with headers, cats and exhaust = 452 rwhp & 495 rwtq. gpsd 182 mph With NO FEAR STICKERS & FAST FREDDIE LICENSE PLATE SURROUND)
2004 Z06 (lemans edition) gpsd 176 mph.
2001 FORD LIGHTNING (modified) 12.25 @ 110 mph
2001 CAMARO SS - turbo 400 & NOS
:hitfan:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep the stickers. Then add a set of those big rubber balls that hang from 4x4 trucks.

That'd be BOSS!

DN

lol....

Also, I think you need to get a set of hydrolics for that motha..

you know.. switches for the Da *******..

Gold rims would be nice too.. hey, what about a gold tooth? Sure its not on the viper, but since you will be riding in it... why not ?

**** STYLE.. daz my man !

Jon

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is obvious that people here do not share your wonderful sense of taste. May I suggest you take the pics to Viper Alley ? They would truly appreciate such fine art

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont listen to them, your car looks good. i ve seen plenty of pics of vipers with big wings and stickers that call them self drag racers...... haha.. since we all want Huge wings on our cars for drag racing... so i say enjoy your car and stickers and for the guys giving you [******], tell them to piss off
Go back to the Vette forum Troll. Tell them that you tryed to interact over at the big boys forum and that we didn't accept you.

snake dreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's gotta be up there with the gayest thing I've ever seen done to a Viper. Why don't you send me the Viper (without the stickers, please) and go buy a '87 Civic and put all the stickers you want on it.

Jesus will everyone get off the guy for the f*cking stickers, he likes them so f*cking what, do we really need 100 people jumping on the band wagon???

if you don't like them great **** and dont put them on YOUR car.

Maybe if enough people tell him that they ****, he will take them off. I think "No Fear" went out of style when I was in fourth grade.

GRAPE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL at this thread. This guy has to be jacking with you guys, or it's more proof that wealth doesn't buy good taste.........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte