Votes: 31 91.2%
  • No, not for me

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

tcsracing1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why is that???

in todays economic times, or perhaps i have matured too much after years of driving in your face kind of vehicles, it is not enjoyable driving to and from the office in bumper to bumper traffic in a radical luxury car decorated in stripes or bright colors..... best to be subtle as one can be when driving along side of joe public for commuting purposes..... or even when you want to run to the store without making a scene each time, a fancy supercar kinda draws too much atention when you do not want to be noticed.... picking up a pizza etc...

that being said, a viper with stripes is a hot car and i love them to death, but again, not something i could use for everything.
Example:
something as rare and dismal as going to a funeral. A viper with stripes is not something i would like to show up with in the parking lot.... If the viper was a subtle color and no stripes i think i could creep into the parking lot with less attention...

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Example:
something as rare and dismal as going to a funeral. A viper with stripes is not something i would like to show up with in the parking lot.... If the viper was a subtle color and no stripes i think i could creep into the parking lot with less attention...

A striped Viper at a funeral ?? I'm sure the Guest of honor wont mind !
Stripe it !!!

You must be registered for see images attach

tcsracing1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A striped Viper at a funeral ?? I'm sure the Guest of honor wont mind !
Stripe it !!!

You must be registered for see images attach

i must admit, i am a sucker for a viper with stripes... I also melt when i see ACR coupe stripes!
One of the only cars that can pull off stripes nowadays tastefully....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456