TOOFST TWO STAGE NOS SYSTEM

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night was a wild night with the Viper boy's, 4 Viper's me with my single stage NOS Viper and TOOFST with his II stage NOS Viper. There was no match, TOOFST could walk away from anything on the road. What an impressive set up, his car would scream from 1st through 4th gear, spinning the wheels wildly in the first four gear. I could see that it was difficult keeping his Viper straight on those Michelin Pilots.

When we open the hoods at a car gathering people were crowding around the both NOS Viper's, but were most impressed with the II stage Viper. The engine looked like it had a tarantula mounted to intake, congrats on the new system.

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell TOOFST to get some Kumhos before it's TOOLATE
laugh.gif
Any pics of the new setup?

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Butch is right. The setup looks awesome. Butch, time for your upgrade to the TOOOFST LEVEL II
smile.gif

OP
OP
B

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FR USMC:
can anyone explain to me what's the difference between a stage 1 and stage 2 nos system?

------------------------------------------

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll see the system at V0I7.TOOFAST NOS system is about Speed,Looks,and convenience.Its $2500.all aluminum brush finish or mirror polish including switch bracket.The VEC1 from Sean Roe works well with it.I'll post some pics this week(i've been saying that forever)
tongue.gif

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
11.39 to 11.48 several passes done on cold days just before track closed for the season on crappy tires.stage I used with 150shot.Stage II now has 100shot.New pilots and slicks for rented track on Friday 31st.Vipers vs Supras/Vettes shootout!Looking to join Tom BTR 10second club (on pilots),Slicks will be there for a backup.
smile.gif

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toof,

Lookin forward to your intitiation. 10's on Stock tires is no problem. We were doing it 2 years ago with a 150 shot(see video on our website). You should have no problem.

Take care and keep spittin that spray!

Tom
Http://btrviper.com

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds killer. Shamus said his viper was waaaay faster than tooth-a$$ed viper. Im confused now.

Oh yeah. I need a ride in one of your NOS cars. Im making the decision to go S/C or NOS.

OP
OP
B

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SapphireGTS:
Sounds killer. Shamus said his viper was waaaay faster than tooth-a$$ed viper. Im confused now.

------------------------------------------

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Free ride,anytime Larry,I ask you wear your favorite brand of Huggies or Pampers so the mess stays in your pants.
laugh.gif

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll see.
smile.gif
If its as fast as I hope, Im getting NOS. My goal is to hose my buddies F-40. If you are going to viper ferrari wars he will be there. I would love for you (or me) or Shamus to wipe that poop eating grin off his face.