top gear?

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BBC has quite a few channels the programme appears first on BBC2, on sundays at 8pm GMT. Then repeated some months later on BBC WORLD. The current series must be coming to a end shortly, there's normally around 12 episodes. Then a new series normally starts again in around september

ARMORGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.sleepy-fish.com/other_veh.htm#

this guy has a lot of TG and FG on his site, scroll down. 'Exige with the toyota' is one of the coolest TG vids :cool: , espicially when they bring in Apache helicoopter for a comprassion

Neil,

The Exige/Apache footage was pretty cool! But my God there was a lot of Patriot bashing! Here are some quotes:
"daft American emissions rubish"
"the American helicopter's soft underbelly"
"these pilots are British, not American, so they don't shoot their allies"

Wow! Are all British shows this anti-American? Where's the love?

Autostream

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the koenigsegg and zonda and SLR are out of production? lol where did you get this from??
In fact the koenigsssss JUST came out with a new model with a new lysolm supercharger that pumps out 806hp! called the CCR

1. The Enzo is NOT being manufactured anymore!
2. and when they did, they only made 399 of them
3. Ferrari only sold the ENZO to their special customers (like if you had bought a new F50 previously, you'd be eligible)
4. there all sold, you CANNOT have one
you can have a zonda though

Autostream

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as far as america bashing goes...if you've ever traveled outside the us, you quickly realize that the whole planet hates americans. some more than others of course

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the koenigsegg and zonda and SLR are out of production? lol where did you get this from??
In fact the koenigsssss JUST came out with a new model with a new lysolm supercharger that pumps out 806hp! called the CCR

3. Ferrari only sold the ENZO to their special customers (like if you had bought a new F50 previously, you'd be eligible)

You dont read well do you? I said sold out or out of production. Last I heard the three models mentioned were sold out...Mclaren F1 would be one out of production..reread my post Mr. Magoo :rolleyes: ....What took you so long to reply..Had to google up some information?

I assume you are reponding to my post...if not disregard this as the effect of the heat here in NYC...

ARMORGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as far as america bashing goes...if you've ever traveled outside the us, you quickly realize that the whole planet hates americans. some more than others of course

I lived in Europe for four years, but thanks for the insight. It just pains me to see anyone bashing America (capital "A").

:usa:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Bashing us? When we are so magnificent? :confused: heh heh!

They don't know what they are missing!!! :usa:

We've got a great car show too, its called "Victory by Design", on the Speed Channel

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

dug this up, its a few old, he writes a column in a National paper to

Autostream

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...Last I heard the three models mentioned were sold out....

well i just finished googling some information.
Go ring up Pagani, send them a wire transfer and they will deliver you a brand new Zonda S 7.3 to you anywhere in the world as long as you are in South America, Europe, Middle East, or Oceana. Or you could contact Koenisgegeeessggg for one of their 2 models. They currently have a staff of 30 people and can build 7 cars simultaneously so it shouldn't take too long for delivery of a brand NEW CCR.
But call up Ferrari for a NEW Enzo, and they're gonna say sorry, we're out of supercars right now.
Which is why after the original question of, "why doesnt top gear test the enzo"
I said, "Because you cant have an enzo, but you can have a those others"
Because it was true

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine