TOP SPEED PRO 1 Headers ???

fearsuch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
has anyone used the top speed pro 1 headers?
They are real cheap in price and Im wondering if they are worth buying?

Reaction score
Stick with the tried and true brands on here, the last thing you want is cheaply built products on a Viper, quality products actually improve performance also.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First I heard of them....not that I'm up on all the new headers out there but it does tell you something about how many people use 'em!

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm almost 100% certain that those are the Chinese headers they were trying to pass off as SVS headers a few years back. I've got the now defunt SVS headers and they are a work of art. I actually purchased a set of these at a much higher price because they were advertised as 1 3/4" tube size (they weren't). I sent them back to a different vendor for a prompt refund. Anyway, assuming these are the same headers, if they fit, they are a smoking deal. The similarity to the SVS ends at those horrible flanges that are shown in the pics (ebay). Notice how the tube is directly welded into the exhaust flow path at the flange, that's 100% the wrong way to do it. If you were super handy and could grind away all that internal metal for a smooth flow and still have no leaks, you'd have a nice set of headers. So the real questions are.......... do they fit..........are they actually 304 stainless............do you have the skills and the right welder. If your a master fabricator, these would be a great starting point at $350. Question is............do you have skills.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nutritionkgzexoti